sigpic
      Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Something I learned a long time ago:
        If youre not happy, GTFO
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
          Studded tires work in only a small number of situations.. The rare occasion that you need them doesn't justify the damage they do to the roads. Might not be as big of an issue if we didn't have a mayor who would rather spend the street repair budgets on bike boulevards and go-nowhere lightrail... Is it 2012 yet?
          agreed.

Is it as big a problem in the PDX area where dumbass drivers chain up their cars way too early and drive around? Without snow even sticking to the road yet, that early.

Comment

Woke up to see OK. State lost, looks like Oregon will get another shot at the BCS game if they don't lose any more games. In other news, I really wish to find an E30 within my range & it sucks seeing some good ones go to good homes cross-country.
            Last edited by HarukoE30; 11-19-2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: grammar
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I'm rooting for USC (my alma mater)...though chances of winning? I'll be realistic.

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
              '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
              '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
              '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
              '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                I think so. You had the black GTO for awhile, right? I used to live in Tacoma and I think I remember you saying you say me cruising down Bridgeport/Jackson one day. :up:

Oh yeah! Now I remember. Yep I had the GTO for about a year... still miss the lazy, endless power of that 6.0. It's going to be hard to choose the e90 M3 over a G8 GT next year - the exhaust note on the LSx motors are face-melting.

You should share some pics of your t/a.
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

So how bout this sunshine today?!
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    Oh yeah! Now I remember. Yep I had the GTO for about a year... still miss the lazy, endless power of that 6.0. It's going to be hard to choose the e90 M3 over a G8 GT next year - the exhaust note on the LSx motors are face-melting.
                    I love the new m3s but for some reason I'd probably still go with a G8GT+tr6060swap or GXP. The lines are the m3 are sexy as hell but the ponticrap just looks more muscular. I'm addicted to LSx noise and power as well. The e30 is going to get one next summer. :)

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    You should share some pics of your t/a.

It's there somewhere... I posted some in another thread..(I think? I can't even remember which thread now). I'd hate to feel like I'm spamming the board with pictures of some dumbestic. :D
                    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by kennyvb View Post
                      I'm rooting for USC (my alma mater)...though chances of winning? I'll be realistic.
                      I think USC's going to be the toughest Pac 12 team Oregon faces this year. Unfortunately for you the game's at Autzen.

Comment

Met djjerme today, super cool dude!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kennyvb View Post
                          Dad's whole family is USC fans & some even attended. Always nice to rag on them when they lose. Found a 89' 325ix in WA but it's an autotragic
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                            Dad's whole family is USC fans & some even attended. Always nice to rag on them when they lose. Found a 89' 325ix in WA but it's an autotragic

IIRC, the 5 speed manual out of an M20 should work just fine, yeah? 5 speed swaps are not *that* hard to do...
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

E90 drop hats went in today. Damn it was cold outside.
                              Originally posted by Sonny
                              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

was, IS still cold

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                                That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Working...
                                X