• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You work at a tire shop?

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
      yes, one of my many dream cars. would LOVE an Aero Max

dam snow... now everyone wants to come in for snow tire change overs
      Yup.. you already know dude. I've already had to bring down two sets of snow wheels/tires from the attic at work. At least people are prepared I guess. You work at Schwabby or something?
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I bought an e36 today, not sure why, something must be wrong with me....

Lol jk, 96 318i for daily duty, will probably drop it on it's nuts here shortly.
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
          I bought an e36 today, not sure why, something must be wrong with me....

Lol jk, 96 318i for daily duty, will probably drop it on it's nuts here shortly.

I can't wait.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Oh great, all the idiots around here are going to be throwing their studded tires on. Wish Oregon would just outlaw them..
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

That reminds me, I need to throw my studded tires on.

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
              '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
              '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
              '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
              '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

I tossed my studs on this morning. A bit better than my other cars 19" summer tires. Haven't mounted a tire in ten years but as soon as I got infront of the tire machine it all came back!
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

iansane your username is familiar. Do I know you from LSXnation or something?
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Got by just fine last year on high performance all seasons. Yokohama V4S. Super good tires, moderately priced. Going to run them again unless I find some steelies and hakkapellitas or blizzaks for cheap.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I just drove to california and drove through snow as i went over the pass between oregon and cali. i just drove a lil more careful and was fine haha screw winter tires, takes all the fun out of the snow :p
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                        You work at a tire shop?
                        regretfully so, pepboys in burien

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Studded tires work in only a small number of situations.. The rare occasion that you need them doesn't justify the damage they do to the roads. Might not be as big of an issue if we didn't have a mayor who would rather spend the street repair budgets on bike boulevards and go-nowhere lightrail... Is it 2012 yet?
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                            Studded tires work in only a small number of situations.. The rare occasion that you need them doesn't justify the damage they do to the roads. Might not be as big of an issue if we didn't have a mayor who would rather spend the street repair budgets on bike boulevards and go-nowhere lightrail... Is it 2012 yet?
                            Fuck, finally someone who agrees with me. Sam Adams is a fucking joke and a pedophile. If you're going to lie about having an illegal relationship with a 17 year old boy, you don't deserve to be an elected official. Plain and simple.

I also hate how we've got many streets in Portland that are in disrepair or not even paved and he's worrying about spending countless thousands of dollars on bike boxes for the douchebag bicyclists that take up the entire road and fuck up my commute. Ugh.

/rant
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Anyone here have E30 Diff ears laying around?
                              Or an open diff would work too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                                iansane your username is familiar. Do I know you from LSXnation or something?
                                I think so. You had the black GTO for awhile, right? I used to live in Tacoma and I think I remember you saying you say me cruising down Bridgeport/Jackson one day. :up:
                                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Working...
                                X