PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody asked about upcoming projects:
    - rack and pinion decided to stop turning last week. Waiting on the Rack Doctor to send me a ZHP rack. Something I’ve been wanting to do for a while, just needed a push.
    - finned Z4M 3.23 diff waiting to be installed. Put in new clothes and carrier bearings along with the Garagistic second mount.
    - E46 M3 6-sp trans has been sitting in the corner since I picked it up five years ago. This may or may not happen, since I'll need a new flywheel and clutch and shifter parts ($$$).
    There’s more, but those are the major ones for the year.
    S52-Powered 1987
    sigpic

Comment

Whats the 420g 6 spd going in? Ive been wanting to mate one to my m20 for a while.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by vtechnik View Post
        Whats the 420g 6 spd going in? Ive been wanting to mate one to my m20 for a while.
        Going behind the S52 in my e30. The 5 spd that came with the engine is getting a little tired (240k) and I’d like a little lower rpm during my daily commute on the freeway. I’ve got the short front half of the drive-shaft and none of anything else. Need to start accumulating the parts.
        S52-Powered 1987
        sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6f08902d-456b-490e-9327-d6da275340df - Edited.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	9899787 Click image for larger version

Name:	7ffd291e-8b7e-4e88-88fb-9e8d6d5d21af - Edited.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	9899788

Name:	c4328cd2-16af-40f1-96c1-134fabfc9fbc - Edited.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	9899789

Name:	19e2b81b-f820-4700-9781-4b7c3aac33f2.jpeg
Views:	74
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	9899791

Hello all,

I purchased my new M235i today, so I will be posting my e30 on CL. Just thought I would mention it here as I have received tons of help from the forum members. I am in West Linn if anyone wants to see it. You can ask also check with Austin on his opinion, as he was my go to mechanic. New timing belt, rotors, pads, hoses and tons of other stuff. I tried to get all the work done that the PPI and Austin noted. It would likely need the AC recharged/updated if you want it. Runs great, interior is VERY good for original. Top is in great shape and the electric motors work. More pics on CL, but R3V price or $3500 for the forum.

Thx,
          Mark

Attached Files

Comment

sold, thx for all the help people

Comment

So, I did a thing. This the first plug for the sale of all of my euro bumper stuff, if anyone is interested. Clean & complete set of bumpers, 2 jimmy hills, 2 euro valances, complete fog lights, almost enough parts for a spare front bumper, fog light deletes, spare signal housings...lots of extras available. Official ads coming soon...
              86 schwarz s52 euro/ht coupe | 91 silber 318is slicktop | 85 schwarz coupe canvas | 1st gen tundra
              -Peter

Comment

Anyone have an S/M50 intake lying around I could buy?
                Buy Replacement Tweeter Pins!
                Feedback Here

Comment

Working...
                X