PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e34croak View Post
    Hello! Let's liven up this place a bit. Who's working on what lately?
    Nothing exciting here. Just basic maintenance tasks keeping me busy. The goal is to drive it as much as I can. It’s my first E30, so lots of little stuff to learn.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	15B1C847-BF79-4F55-BA9E-3CA64C403114_1_201_a.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	10120634

Comment

Well after not having the time, money, energy, equipment, parts, etc etc, to fix my e30 that was rear ended in July 2019, a friend and I finally started the body work to replace the rear tail panel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20240525_170210379.jpg Views:	0 Size:	262.8 KB ID:	10121173Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20240525_191031352.jpg Views:	0 Size:	213.3 KB ID:	10121174Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20240525_192519379.jpg Views:	0 Size:	255.4 KB ID:	10121175

Gotta say, it kinda hurt my soul to cut into her like that, but I know it's one of those "has to get worse before it gets better" situations. Now I am on a quest to find a new / good condition, late-model, US-spec tail panel. Made a WTB post and immediately got messages from scammers lol

Once the panel is in and painted as best as possible, she'll be put back together to daily until I have an alternate drivable car, and the space and time for her to be a dedicated project. Since owning the car, I've not been able to drive it for longer than I have driven it, which is... depressing. Oh well, hopefully things will improve! Anyway, that's all for now.
      Zinno 1989 327i coupe - SSSquid chip, 19# inj, 4.10 LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post

I'm finishing up my E30 M3 for some fun drives and shows this summer!
        Oh heyyyyyy

We need to bring the forum back, I fucking hate Facebook... (Can we still swear or does out get changed to Waffles??) 2mAn
        - Greg
        α Team Founding Member
        1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
        2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by helloThom View Post
          Well after not having the time, money, energy, equipment, parts, etc etc, to fix my e30 that was rear ended in July 2019, a friend and I finally started the body work to replace the rear tail panel.

Gotta say, it kinda hurt my soul to cut into her like that, but I know it's one of those "has to get worse before it gets better" situations. Now I am on a quest to find a new / good condition, late-model, US-spec tail panel. Made a WTB post and immediately got messages from scammers lol

Once the panel is in and painted as best as possible, she'll be put back together to daily until I have an alternate drivable car, and the space and time for her to be a dedicated project. Since owning the car, I've not been able to drive it for longer than I have driven it, which is... depressing. Oh well, hopefully things will improve! Anyway, that's all for now.
          Oh damn man nice! This will be worth it in the end. Keep the pics coming or do you have a build thread here? Link?
          - Greg
          α Team Founding Member
          1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
          2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post

Oh heyyyyyy

We need to bring the forum back, I fucking hate Facebook... (Can we still swear or does out get changed to Waffles??)
            Quit being a pu$$y and say whatever the fuq you want.
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
            X