Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portland E30 BBQ/Meet July 23rd (Changed to 23rd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portland E30 BBQ/Meet July 23rd (Changed to 23rd)

Hey guys, I just bought my new shell today. And to celebrate, I'm gonna have a meet at my house. The plan is to do some work on my car, eat some good home cooked BBQ (Thanks dad), then do a short trek up to a nice spot to take some pics. This will not be a race drive or really much of a drive at all.

Officail Info: ************

My address, 4825 SW Hamilton ST PORTLAND OR 97221

When Turning Right from Shattuck To Hamilton, There will be a Large sign on your left Posted saying, R3vlimited meet, turn into the driveway and find a parking spot as close to the top of the road as you can, my house in the last one. you will see me outside.

People should try to arrive around 11am. Were planning on BBQ and eating around 3-4pm, so dont be too late.

If I can get my 3.5 up and running by then I’ll be there… :twisted: Time? Location?

Comment

You get that one from my roommates dad? I'll see if I can make it, but I think I'm gonna have to work. Maybe I'll come later.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll be there. :up:

Comment

i'll be there too! :twisted:
          PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

I need times etc to see if I can make it for a couple hours at least.
            sigpic

Comment

Remind me when the time comes closer and I'll make the 15-20 mile trek.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I dunno if I can make it, the drive is just too far. but I'll try my best. I work weekends so if I'm not scheduled to work I'll be there all day otherwise Ill be there around 530 :P

Comment

I was thinking people should show up around noon. We can eat / Work/ chill for a few hours. Im really hoping to yank some motors that day, I don't have a cherry picker so...

Yes derek, I bought that 318.. it died on the way home, but I dont really care since I dont want a m10 lump of coal motor anyways.

Just incase people are wondering exactly where I live.
                  4825 SW Hamilton St. Portland OR 97221.

Comment

you should start swapping stuff over now so when the meet happens there would only be the motor and tranny to do, among other minor stuff.

Comment

I'm working on getting that day freed up.

For a engine hoist, check out your local autozone. Last time i was there they had one with a "rent for free" sign on it...
                      Chris
                      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

*EDIT*

I'll be there...

If I get my new driveshaft in the car in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                          *EDIT*

I'll be there...

bad u-joints? :(

Comment

Originally posted by btm4k
                            Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                            *EDIT*

I'll be there...

bad u-joints? :(
                            Sigh... it's a long story.

Yes, it started out with bad u-joints. Now it's an out of balance driveshaft. Should be fixed soon.

Comment

I'll might be there if you don't mind an Acura being there, no it wont hurt my feelings if you don't want the car in the pics. :D
                              My neighbor has a cherry picker if you want me to borrow it. We would have to be done with it the same day though.
                              I need to check the autocrossing schedule for that weekend first before I comit.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X