Free valet parking on Sundays at Bellevue Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free valet parking on Sundays at Bellevue Square

So I'm the valet at Bellevue Square mall on Sundays. I'll be the only one here from 10:30am to 7:00pm on Sundays. I always see people roll by in BMWs and i'd be more than happy to let any of you come park in my valet for free. I'm located in the 4 story parking garage on the first floor right in front of the main entrance on the west side. You can access it off of NE 8th St or NE 4th St. You'll see signs that lead you to my valet. I'll be sitting in a glass box, usually bored out of my mind. If you do come in... tell me you saw this on BFs and I won't charge ya. My name is Joe. Just tryin to contribute my resources to our community.

Edit: Kid325e made a good point - By no means do I have to be the one driving your car. I'm the only valet there the entire day so you are more than willing to park yourself. The valet lot that I run Sunday's has a private "valet only" lane that I will reserve for only the BMWs that ya'll bring in. It's just safer cause no one but you guys and me will be driving in that lane. Completely blocked off from outside traffic.
    Last edited by OdSkE30; 04-03-2011, 11:49 PM.
    -Joe

you work for CPS and Ted? I used to work there

Comment

Nope they work for the Westin. I work for Four Park Avenue. The dudes over at CPS are cool though. I park there when I go to Pearl.
      -Joe

Comment

Yeahhh I'll go ahead and park my car myself. Thanks waffleswaffleswaffles.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
          Yeahhh I'll go ahead and park my car myself. Thanks waffleswaffleswaffles.
          You think i'd be driving the BMWs? The valet lot is just way safer, up front and zero other cars driving around. You don't have to park there. There is a blocked off "valet only" lane that I will save for those that came in who wanted to park their own BMW. Thought this might be something nice I could offer. No need to come in if you don't want.
          -Joe

Comment

^^^
            Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
            You think i'd be driving the BMWs? The valet lot is just way safer, up front and zero other cars driving around. You don't have to park there. There is a blocked off "valet only" lane that I will save for those that came in who wanted to park their own BMW. Thought this might be something nice I could offer. No need to come in if you don't want.
            K that sounded super sarcastic. Sorry bro. You actually brought a good point to my attention and it made me edit my original post. Thanks.
            -Joe

Comment

Yay for fellow parking garage attendants! I spend my Sunday through Thursday nights from 11pm-7am working the graveyard shift at The Hilton Seattle parking garage. Wish I worked a day shift so I could see more cool cars though.
              86' 325e

Quote:
              Originally Posted by 02stu
              They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

I work weekends in Bellevue, but im over on main. I might stop by just to see the BMWs, as if there werent alot here already.
                BTW i spotted ur car turning from 106th too main a couple weekends ago, made my day seein a clean e30.

Comment

Cool.

This is the main reason I avoid using valet whenever possible - I don't trust anybody with my car.
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Edit: Kid325e made a good point - By no means do I have to be the one driving your car. I'm the only valet there the entire day so you are more than willing to park yourself. The valet lot that I run Sunday's has a private "valet only" lane that I will reserve for only the BMWs that ya'll bring in. It's just safer cause no one but you guys and me will be driving in that lane. Completely blocked off from outside traffic.
                    Blocked from outside traffic? Hmmm...

My kids love to go to Taco Del Mar at the mall so I'll try to come by on Sunday. You're welcome to drive it/drift it/park it.

Comment

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
                      Blocked from outside traffic? Hmmm...

My kids love to go to Taco Del Mar at the mall so I'll try to come by on Sunday. You're welcome to drive it/drift it/park it.
                      Ha. Well that's a tough offer to pass up.
                      -Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Jinaman View Post
                        I work weekends in Bellevue, but im over on main. I might stop by just to see the BMWs, as if there werent alot here already.
                        BTW i spotted ur car turning from 106th too main a couple weekends ago, made my day seein a clean e30.
                        Thanks bud. :) Yeah there are a ton of BMWs aroun but unfortunately a lack of E30s. I think they are starting to become more popular though. Not surprised ya saw me... I'm always out and about the Bellevue area. Play around in Woodinville sometimes too.
                        -Joe

Comment

Woodinville is a great place to drive around, total lack of police haha. I think there is like maybe 7-10 officers for Woodinville.
                          86' 325e

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by 02stu
                          They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

Thanks bud. :) Yeah there are a ton of BMWs aroun but unfortunately a lack of E30s. I think they are starting to become more popular though. Not surprised ya saw me... I'm always out and about the Bellevue area. Play around in Woodinville sometimes too.
                            Nice I live off Bothell so i m always near Woodenville, unfortunately i cant park the E30 in Bellevue till i get the head gasket fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Rookie37 View Post
                              Woodinville is a great place to drive around, total lack of police haha. I think there is like maybe 7-10 officers for Woodinville.
                              I'm always up on hollywood hill and i've seen maybe one EVER up there on the twisty back roads. :nice:
                              -Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X