Jump on it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30slidewayz
    replied
    Dude, if you could stack another few grand, get a mid 90's 750il auto and just cruise

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Its just like an eta, but a little bigger?

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    528e? Id pass

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Engine is from an E30.

    Or more technically. E30 engine is from e28s

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    r3v = e30s

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    lol Brian

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    e28 are built like a tank - I'd feel really safe getting boned in one. They aren't as easy as a young guy.I would have never wanted to be saddled .

    paging Blunt?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    E28s arent that big though.

    And they are about as similar as it gets to e30s

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    e28 are built like a tank - I'd feel really safe getting t-boned in one. They aren't as easy as e30's are to work on as far as the suspension goes. As a young guy I would have never wanted to be saddled with a large car like a 5'er.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yup I hear you loud and clear George.

    Well heres the new plan for me.

    Find an auto E30 or E28. Buy and drive the fucker.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    This is going to be your first car 5toes? Right. Suck it up man. My first car was a hyundai. Your first car is suppose to be a junker, ya know?

    Here's your plan. Get an auto 2-door e30. Think of it as a placeholder. You can start learning how to work on it, and when you buy a part, install it. Then, some day when you want something better or a 5-speed, you'll know everything there is to know, and you can swap the parts over.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Seriously?

    I would be using two legs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    i tried Driving with 1 leg today...its not that hard...takes a bit longer

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah I have invented several ways to make it so I dont need to touch the clutch pedal. All require more though.

    The most straightforward way is swap pedals around

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slidewayz
    replied
    Originally posted by Twelvizm
    You're parents are doing it wrong. You should always start out driving stick. You learn more about the car.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQObWW06VAM
    one of my favorite break songs lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...