Jump on it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30slidewayz
    replied
    It's possible to modify a manual to use without a clutch, runs into a lot of money though. My buddy lost his leg in a IED detonation in Iraq, he rigged his sti up with a paddel shifter. I don't see that being an option though.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah he doesnt grasp that a car can be in need of work when buying it. Or more so he doesnt want me doing the work.

    SO annoying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Auto's can always be 3 pedal swapped in the future, and your dad probably wants you to start with an auto so you pay more attention to the road in early driving years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Den_k321
    replied
    no.. 3k is MAX....

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    My Dad is helping me out.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    I thought you had 1800?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah just argued this whole thing with my dad.

    I dont see myself winning it.

    I would have to modify the pedals, so clutch is done with right foot and gas/brake with left. Its 100% possible, JUST then I could only really drive it.

    Which is the idea that nobody really likes. Because then if my parents ever had to drive it, or anybody else in an emergency or something it would "impossible".

    Technically not though, just UBER confusing.

    God damn it, excuse my language

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    You're parents are doing it wrong. You should always start out driving stick. You learn more about the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Still though, I could learn to drive a clutch. My parents wont have for it on my first car though.

    Damn it

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    5hoes

    Thats me

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Sure you want a 4 door? I don't think you have enough hoes for that 5toes. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slidewayz
    replied
    You need an auto? Or do you have one leg or just don't feel like learning to drive stick?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    $3500 is more like it eh?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I do get two sets of wheels though. Stock wheels

    I need an auto though.

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    I say NO.

    Leave a comment:

Working...