This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eta power View Post
    Dark red. Top up. It was Low, on different wheels. Headed north.
    Not me.
    My Photography - http://www.flickr.com/photos/106236166@N06/ - My Photography

Comment

Laguna green vert at cascadia.
      My Photography - http://www.flickr.com/photos/106236166@N06/ - My Photography

Comment

Been driving all day. Finally spoted a white E21 southbound 5 crusing the slow lane. 9:20pm or so by 164th north seattle. It was dark and I was in a hurry. Cool car.

Comment

white e30 4 door near the capitol, stickered yakima rack up top, lowered on 16's or 17's. i was in the AW E46M

Comment

White 4 door lowered on shiney wheels. Parked at strip mall across from lynnwood Mazda.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Saw a really nice late model bronzit 325is yesterday here in Anacortes...

You were following me and my girlfriend in her Audi A6 down Mt.Erie and R3V'ed it out of the Lake Erie parking lot.. Nice sounding ride! Looks immensely clean too..
              -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
              -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Is this anyone on here?

Comment

Gold/Bronzit early vert topdown on Southbound i5, got off in lynnwood. Was really clean, lowered, pulled fenders and wide wheels! Looked killer!

Edit: 'bout 1:55, a few mins ago.
                  -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                  08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                  318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                  '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                  Originally posted by roguetoaster
                  Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

red e30 with iX skirts and wide lips yesterday on the boeing freeway

Comment

Black 87 vert lowered with fogs on southbound I5. About 6:30pm. You got behind me and took 80th street exit. Your car looks great. I may do fogs someday.

Comment

Saw a late model Bronzit sedan on I-5 this past Saturday. Two dudes in a Banana-Yellow coupe waved lol. Looked like it had yellow tinted fogs too..
                        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Dark late model on Bothell Everett Hwy just now. Lowered, plate filler, respect your elders sticker. Larger man driving. Nice
                          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

That's me bro ... "Large man driving" ha ah ha!!! I thought that had to be someone on here... I saw you behind me and was totally thinking I wanted to scope out your car.
                            Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

What wheels are you running BTW? Your car looked very clean.
                              Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                                That's me bro ... "Large man driving" ha ah ha!!! I thought that had to be someone on here... I saw you behind me and was totally thinking I wanted to scope out your car.
                                Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                                What wheels are you running BTW? Your car looked very clean.
                                Haha. I was trying to figure out a way to say that tactfully... Your car looked amazing man. My girlfriend got a kick out of the Respect your elders sticker and now wants me to put one of those on her e30. My wheels are Rota Grid Offroad, thanks by the way. I saw your car ahead and was just hoping the car infront of me would get out of the way.
                                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Working...
                                X