This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iansane View Post
    Haha. I was trying to figure out a way to say that tactfully... Your car looked amazing man. My girlfriend got a kick out of the Respect your elders sticker and now wants me to put one of those on her e30. My wheels are Rota Grid Offroad, thanks by the way. I saw your car ahead and was just hoping the car infront of me would get out of the way.
    No shame in that ... I'm a big guy ... always have been. Guten parts for the hook up on that sticker. They've always been good to me.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Spotted a nicely lowered 325 with mis-matched passenger fender turning onto 224th in Edmonds last night ... he flashed lights at me and I threw the deuces. Were you at the Dick's Redux meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
        Spotted a nicely lowered 325 with mis-matched passenger fender turning onto 224th in Edmonds last night ... he flashed lights at me and I threw the deuces. Were you at the Dick's Redux meet?
        It was me, Nah I had just gotten the car back from the exhaust shop that night. Now im just waiting on wheels to get back from refinishers, and then just saving for paint.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          It was me, Nah I had just gotten the car back from the exhaust shop that night. Now im just waiting on wheels to get back from refinishers, and then just saving for paint.
          Nice. Will it be painted by the picnic?

Comment

I can only hope so. Depends on how much it is gonna run me.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Late model AW 325i coupe on 405 this afternoon and got off on the 8th st exit in Bellevue. It had a roof rack tint, and looked to be lowered. I was in the silver X5.
              Originally posted by Sonny
              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Skyline, Anacortes
                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Bronzit late model iS on Commercial here in A-Town. Looks really, really clean. Shot you a thumbs up.
                  -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                  -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Early model lachssilber on weaves, tucked bumpers and small dent on driverside fender other than that super clean, 15th in front of Starbucks in Seattle. And also a sterling silver on 16th with rims and painted stock spoiler.

Comment

Alpine late coupe on what looked like weaves between wenachee and cashmere on us2 ~10 mins ago.
                      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                      Originally posted by roguetoaster
                      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Another alpine late coupe on us2 in Leavenworth! Like 1 min ago

Both had iS spoilers and lips
                        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                        Originally posted by roguetoaster
                        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Ian was this you I saw getting a little TV time?

'87 325
                          '89 325is
                          '90 325i
                          '67 Buick Skylark --SOLD 5/2015--

Comment

Ha! Yeah it was. I remember seeing the camera guy there. What was the story about?
                            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Lol thats awesome! Iirc, the story was about the growth of the City, rising costs of living, and the inordinate amount of condos being put in all over Seattle.

'87 325
                              '89 325is
                              '90 325i
                              '67 Buick Skylark --SOLD 5/2015--

Comment

top floor bell square

randomly ran into 3-4 other e30's last night on the top floor of bellevue square above crate and barrel. they looked to be having a photo shoot or something. Was really late for dinner so I couldn't stay and chat. I moved the ///M over to park with the family. Sorry I couldn't stay and chat, next time!
                                Last edited by battle///m3; 04-04-2015, 08:08 AM.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

Working...
                                X