This was in Oak grove Fred Myers
    looked like a diamond in the rough
    WTB:m60b40 in PNW
    Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
    92 525it 5 speed.
    80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

I was just thinking I haven't seen another e30 while driving around in some time, then one pops up behind me. I-5 nb everett Saturday 5ish. A 325 es looking a bit rough. Is it in midst of restoring?

Comment

Saw a couple of E30's yesterday over by Alderwood mall. My wife's car was on the tow truck headed to get an alignment ... first one was a black early model with a dinan sticker on the back and the other was a fairly clean Schwartz late model coming from 24 hr fitness.
        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
          I was just thinking I haven't seen another e30 while driving around in some time, then one pops up behind me. I-5 nb everett Saturday 5ish. A 325 es looking a bit rough. Is it in midst of restoring?
          Must have been mine and yes restoring, plenty of to-do's as well as a planned b35/6spd swap. Lachssilber eta sedan? You must have been the bald guy in the late model alpine white coupe badge less. I enjoyed the exhaust.

Comment

Saw a Sahara 2002 on the way to school. Wanted to pull over and talk to the owner but I had a Dentist appointment... :(
            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Also someone owns a gorgeous blue 2002 on Hoyt & 23rd area in Everett.

Comment

Red late model coupe in Arlington ~1min ago, young lady driving, had racing dynamics wing. I've never seen a rd wing but on mine.
                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

there are 2 e30 ///m3 on 124th in kirkland. been there all weekend. henna and red. I stopped by with mine, but no one was around. They somebodys just parked there? or are they for sale?

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

I saw two red e30 M3's today, one with 6 spoke concave Volk's wheels in Fremont and the other looked to have 17" Apex wheels and a chrome front plate with nothing but an ///M badge on Magnolia, both looked great! Made me wish I had been in mine at the time!

Daniel
                    1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
                    2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Originally posted by battle///m3 View Post
                      there are 2 e30 ///m3 on 124th in kirkland. been there all weekend. henna and red. I stopped by with mine, but no one was around. They somebodys just parked there? or are they for sale?
                      Parked outside of Imperial Tint, right? I think they're moving into that spot. I presumed they were customer cars though.
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                        Parked outside of Imperial Tint, right? I think they're moving into that spot. I presumed they were customer cars though.
                        The building doesn't have any signs that I saw. It was @ the end of 124th before it drops into the valley. I could swear one of the cars is already tinted.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

Driving the E30 Saturday afternoon in Brier - passed a silver E46 who's owner gave me the thumbs up. Wondering if you are on here and a local E30 owner?

Comment

Austin? Haha

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Black vert at the Everett mall Walmart. With a black e28 parked next to it. Didn't get close enough to see the second car. Had to head home. Would have stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Wardie View Post
                                Austin? Haha
                                Maybe? I dunno, for some reason I thought his E46 was white?

Comment

Working...
                                X