Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think henna??? but it was a red e30 m3 on stadium way in tacoma yesterday. it was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by nwe30 View Post
      i think henna??? but it was a red e30 m3 on stadium way in tacoma yesterday. it was beautiful.
      That was me. My buddy (on his CBR) and I were cruising around, it was such a nice day.
      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
        That was me. My buddy (on his CBR) and I were cruising around, it was such a nice day.
        i was in my buddys car laying down in the passenger seat while he drove and when i saw your car i jumped up and yelled. scared the shit out of my buddy haha.

your car is filthy.

Comment

I see black and red verts in the everett boeing parking lot on the 787 side all the time and also saw a white e30 driving on mukeltio speedway last week, he gave me the high beams and i threw a quick wave. i was on the low red e30 with black/silver rims.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

I work in that area, too. Probably see me around come August. Same color as yours, silver rims, 87.
            S52-Powered 1987
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AirplaneBuilder View Post
              I see black and red verts in the everett boeing parking lot on the 787 side all the time and also saw a white e30 driving on mukeltio speedway last week, he gave me the high beams and i threw a quick wave. i was on the low red e30 with black/silver rims.
              I work off Merrill Creek Pkwy and drive mine daily but I haven't seen you around there yet

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Saw a henna red e30 m3 heading north on I5 around Kent.

I was heading south and had to do a double-take! There were I think 4 henna M3s at the picnic so it was probably the one on Hartge wheels. Owners name was Douglas iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                  Saw a henna red e30 m3 heading north on I5 around Kent.

I was heading south and had to do a double-take! There were I think 4 henna M3s at the picnic so it was probably the one on Hartge wheels. Owners name was Douglas iirc.
                  Jawls:

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                  Red e30 m3 with hartge wheels on alki around 2pm today across the street from the boat launch.
                  Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                  ...twas me. Saw more than a few E30's that day.
                  m106 1990 e30
                  e36 daily
                  e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                    I work off Merrill Creek Pkwy and drive mine daily but I haven't seen you around there yet

I start work at 4am and end at 430pm.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

red 325 on 240th street off bothell everett highway. we peaced eachother

Comment

Originally posted by AirplaneBuilder View Post
                        I start work at 4am and end at 430pm.
                        Ha ha yeah you wont catch me up at 4am. Im down that way around 7am

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by DJ W View Post
                          red 325 on 240th street off bothell everett highway. we peaced eachother
                          Hmm..Was this just yesterday? Or did this happen a couple days ago?
                          86' 325e

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by 02stu
                          They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

On July 4th around 630-7pm I saw iirc a black 325i with a roof rack right next to boom city in Marysville. You turned left at the 4 way stop heading towards the freeway entrances , I was about to turn right heading towards boom city. We both threw up the deuces. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside no homo.
                            86' 325e

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by 02stu
                            They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                              Jawls:
                              Nope wasn't Evan's car. It was definitely Henna Red.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Rookie37 View Post
                                Hmm..Was this just yesterday? Or did this happen a couple days ago?
                                i think it was my car is silver with a roof rack and loud as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X