Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Western Washington E30 Sightings Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    White e30 M3 pulling into Crossroads shopping center at bout noon today. Want! :puppy:
    -Joe

    Comment


      #47
      late model red coupe in federal way today around 11:50. not sure what street it was on.

      Comment


        #48
        White E30 M3 with sexy matching white rims. Parked by skyline Highschool on 228th in Samammish, then later I saw you ahead of me waiting at a light. I tried to take a phone pic of your car as me and my buddy cruised by. (We were in a Silver Dodge Magnum)
        86' 325e

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by 02stu
        They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
          White e30 M3 pulling into Crossroads shopping center at bout noon today. Want! :puppy:
          I wonder if both the white M3's we saw are one in the same?
          86' 325e

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by 02stu
          They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf View Post
            Late black 325 with two hot chicks in Kirkland near Lk Washington Tech.
            You better have waved them down and got some digits!
            86' 325e

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by 02stu
            They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
              And JoeJohnson is a serial killer name.

              And you sir, have just discovered America.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by JoeJohnson View Post
                And you sir, have just discovered America.
                I shall plant my seed of walnut trees and have a house on a prairie...



                ... since we're talking none sense.
                Need a part? PM me.

                Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by E30Rookie37 View Post
                  White E30 M3 with sexy matching white rims. Parked by skyline Highschool on 228th in Samammish, then later I saw you ahead of me waiting at a light. I tried to take a phone pic of your car as me and my buddy cruised by. (We were in a Silver Dodge Magnum)
                  Ive seen that M3 around whenever i go see the parents. Cant figure out who. I left a note one time for a meet, but never showed.
                  sigpic
                  Strategic Alpine Command

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Friday night sightings:

                    Schwarz 318 4dr on dock st in Tacoma

                    I think it was a henna eta on I-5 going south by Boeing field.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      White e30 lowered with license plate: e30-s50

                      Often parks at la fitness

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by red325 View Post
                        White e30 lowered with license plate: e30-s50

                        Often parks at la fitness
                        That would be me. but mine is silver
                        The greatest honor an e36 could ever have... to be parted out and have its parts used in an e30.

                        The difference between a porcupine and BMWs. BMWs have the pricks inside.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by E30Rookie37 View Post
                          You better have waved them down and got some digits!
                          I almost flipped a bitch and ditched, but didnt because of school. Bad choice and big regret. FUUUUUUU****************
                          sigpic
                          Strategic Alpine Command

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Just passed a Bronzit 325 Coupe, looked lowered on some black (?) rims? Looked good. I was in the dark gray four door iX. I flashed my highbeams and pointed at you and we made eye contact but not really a response either.

                            This was on Richmond Beach road right before I turned off onto Dayton ave.
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                              Just passed a Bronzit 325 Coupe, looked lowered on some black (?) rims? Looked good. I was in the dark gray four door iX. I flashed my highbeams and pointed at you and we made eye contact but not really a response either.

                              This was on Richmond Beach road right before I turned off onto Dayton ave.
                              I hate when that happens. Tom, Stacey and I all talked about how that happens often.
                              Need a part? PM me.

                              Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

                              Comment


                                #60
                                pretty nice blue vert in Issaquah near Costco. Top was UP though?!
                                sigpic
                                Strategic Alpine Command

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X