Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chatted with a couple in an early delphin coupe on 15th ave NW in Ballard today. Nice car!

I was with my dog in my granitsilber sedan, plastic bumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
      lol

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
      http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
      Few pictures:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
        Saw either a silver or light blue E30 last night going South on Bothell Everett Hwy across the 405 interchange at around 11pm last night. I had just exited from 405 South and was waiting at the light. I flashed you as you drove by.
        Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
        lol

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
        http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
        Few pictures:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Southbound 405 yesterday around 6pm in Bothell. Driver was very animated and gettin into whatever song he was singing/rapping :p Car looked good, i was in a white audi.

sigpic

Comment

Bronzit converterable on SE Newport Way in Issaquah. Looked clean. Couldn't catch up because of stupid traffic.
            sigpic
            Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

just saw a bronzit e30 at the safeway parking lot in anacortes, had a roof mounted bike rack with a snowboard holder on it. Also saw a zinno vert driving down highway 20 in burlington heading towards anacortes/oak harbor
              sigpic
              Justin Angelli
              1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Originally posted by .Lindsay. View Post
                Southbound 405 yesterday around 6pm in Bothell. Driver was very animated and gettin into whatever song he was singing/rapping :p Car looked good, i was in a white audi.

Looks like Joe! :D
                Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                no fat dudes. car will scrape
                Originally posted by Ryann
                Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Got a nice little glare from a blonde chick in a white 4 door e30, lowered with bright blue/teal wheels. This was yesterday evening around 5 ish in Lynnwood on Alderwood Mall blvd.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Psh. Chicks can be so jealous when they see other women taking over the E30 scene. I say as long as you're chill and easy to get along with, Bring on the women! lol
                    Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                    That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                    no fat dudes. car will scrape
                    Originally posted by Ryann
                    Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Got a nice little glare from a blonde chick in a white 4 door e30, lowered with bright blue/teal wheels. This was yesterday evening around 5 ish in Lynnwood on Alderwood Mall blvd.
                      Lame.

Lindsay have you posted pics of your e30?
                      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

^ Psh. Chicks can be so jealous when they see other women taking over the E30 scene. I say as long as you're chill and easy to get along with, Bring on the women! lol
                        I was pretty surprised. I smiled and was going to wave as she drove by, but then saw the glare/evil eye so i didnt raise the hand to wave. Surprised me though, hope everyone isnt like that!

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post

Lindsay have you posted pics of your e30?
                        Nope, not yet. It's nothing special, and i'm more the type to lurk, rather than post anyways. I've posted one pic in the members rides section, but thats about it. It's nothing special though, only had it for a little over a year, and have had some injuries that set me back so i wasnt even able to start driving it until just a month ago or so for the first time. I recently lowered it, and had some mtech2 sideskirts and pods painted and installed (and deleted the 3rd brake light), but it's no where near complete (that'll be a few years). I plan on doing an introduction thread (with pics) when it's more complete, but i'm guessing that'll be next summer or so.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I think I remember seeing you at BCC before Leavenworth in a wheelchair (?) Good luck on your project.

Back on topic, I saw a debadged late model black 4dr with a Recaro driver's seat in Renton a few days ago. Anybody on here?

Last edited by IronJoe; 08-25-2011, 02:00 PM.
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                            Yeah I think I remember seeing you at BCC before Leavenworth in a wheelchair (?) Good luck on your project.
                            Yep, that was me last year. :( Luckily i was able to drive again this year for the LW cruise, although i was in my audi, not e30.
                            sigpic

Comment

I say as long as you're chill and easy to get along with, Bring on the women! lol
                              I agree with this.
                              m106 1990 e30
                              e36 daily
                              e32 cruiser

Comment

I plan on doing an introduction thread (with pics) when it's more complete, but i'm guessing that'll be next summer or so.
                                I hope you lower it more by then, that thing is ready for next Baja 1000 :p
                                Chris
                                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Working...
                                X