Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was leaving the Maingate at NAS Whidbey on Thursday afternoon about 340. Saw a Red late model 2 door, parked at Pass and Decal.

Comment

Near the Boeing Museum of Flight yesterday: A pair of late-model alpine white coupes! Looked very nice.

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Saw a red e30 with a trunk bike rack and bike on it today and yesterday in lynnwood. the first time it was on 164th and second on 99.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
          Near the Boeing Museum of Flight yesterday: A pair of late-model alpine white coupes! Looked very nice.

The one on the left is mine. The one on the right is a dude that works in the Development Center. Bone stock 318is in really nice condition.

Comment

white E30 M3 on 188th toward normandy park a few hours ago, spotted you behind me but didn't wave since i was in the wife's subaru

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Spotted an early body white coupe lowered with black rims in lynnwood on 196th today around 10pm, i was rocking the grand vitara so i didnt flash high beams or nothing. Thinking it was Johns car (Alpine30 Wolf)

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

^ Sounds like John! :) Not to mention I know he was up that way around that time!
                Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                no fat dudes. car will scrape
                Originally posted by Ryann
                Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by cg138 View Post
                  and a lowered, modded, really clean Black one.
                  This was probably me.

Comment

Spotted two in Belfair Monday-a silver early model on weaves at Safeway and an alpine vert with a white grill on 106.

Comment

Belfair? As in Kitsap Hick town?

Comment

Saw either a silver or light blue E30 last night going South on Bothell Everett Hwy across the 405 interchange at around 11pm last night. I had just exited from 405 South and was waiting at the light. I flashed you as you drove by.
                        Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                        That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                        Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                        no fat dudes. car will scrape
                        Originally posted by Ryann
                        Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
                          Saw either a silver or light blue E30 last night going South on Bothell Everett Hwy across the 405 interchange at around 11pm last night. I had just exited from 405 South and was waiting at the light. I flashed you as you drove by.

Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            Belfair? As in Kitsap Hick town?
                            I have a cabin on the canal, so yes. And who are you to knock hick towns? You live Bremerton.

Comment

Saw a lowered white turning onto southbound Mukilteo Speedway this morning. I was in the red coupe.
                              S52-Powered 1987
                              sigpic

Comment

faded black coupe plastic bumpers with stickers on the back in wallingford today, wsup!

Comment

Working...
                                X