Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked in Burien today and when I was getting gas there was a hilariously loud early model gray 325e redlining second by the gas station, but he was still going really slow lol. Not positive it was a 325e but I dunno what else it could've been. Whoever that was thanks for the LULZ

1980 320i
    1991 318is
    1997 328i sport

Comment

Ranierhooker you've been spotted! You were driving behind me on 6th ave.

Comment

Why do I even check this thread, I haven't driven my E30 in three months.

Comment

^ I saw you car sometime in the summer, I think late august. I parked right behind you, all my friends laughed and asked my why my e30 wasn't that cool. true story.

Comment

Where was this at?

Comment

It was off 6th ave by farellis

Comment

I still wonder why this thread is not stickied by the Portland one is??

It's been awhile since i've seen some modded E30s around town but on sunday I saw two on Olympia's westside. The first was Alpine white, late bumpers lowered on multispokes (couldn't tell what they were moving ;)). The second was and early Delphin on grey RS style wheels.
                Chris
                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that every E30 I see is not on this forum, I see at least 2 a day between Anacortes and Oak harbor.
                  sigpic
                  Justin Angelli
                  1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

If this thread was stickied, I would post spotted e30's

89 Sedan

Comment

I see a lot of e30s around lynnwood but looking at the driver its easy to tell they have no idea what an e30 is so i dont bother posting it here...

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

dont be too quick to judge, i had a bone stock e30 guy give me a thumbsup when i was driving by. i wasnt expecting for the same reasons you mentioned, but it was still nice to see some e30 love out there
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by AirplaneBuilder View Post
                          I see a lot of e30s around lynnwood but looking at the driver its easy to tell they have no idea what an e30 is so i dont bother posting it here...
                          I have seen yours around a few times,on Airport road maybe?I usually wave to other E30 drivers I see no matter which one of mine I'm in.

I can never seem to find this thread either,and as you can tell I dont post a lot in here anyway.
                          1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

^^ yea I drive up airport road to go to work and back, I wave and usually flash my lights at other e30s but 90% of the time its some old Asian guy or fat lady driving and just stare at me with the "what the hell do you want look" haha

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

I'm usually driving my delphin 87 sedan w/ a smashed rt rear qtr or my black 90 is coupe w/a primered hood,the 90 is pretty loud so its hard to miss.
                              1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

can we get this stickied please. i see a ton of e30s but never post because i cant find the thread (in all honesty, im too lazy to look lol)
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X