90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Schwarz coupe with roof rack on bond
      Road and state route 104 today
      Snodgrass ?
      Aaron
      1987 BMW 325iS Schwarz / Black

Comment

saw a purple vert, 323i badge and euro bumpers.... and some 17s :/ in lynnwood gave the guy a thumbsup anyways :p
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Saw a fully stock late model silver 325i in Lynnwood. I waved to the 65+ year old grandma, I wonder if she is on R3V.

89 Sedan

Comment

Saw a black vert on the side of hwy 16 with it's hood open yesterday just after 5.

How much for the seats?

Comment

Was followed up the hill from Red Hook in Woodinville by a really good looking Alpine M3. I waved, but he didn't.
              S52-Powered 1987
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Def30 View Post
                Saw a fully stock late model silver 325i in Lynnwood. I waved to the 65+ year old grandma, I wonder if she is on R3V.
                I did that today bronzit vert DT seattle.
                The greatest honor an e36 could ever have... to be parted out and have its parts used in an e30.

The difference between a porcupine and BMW’s. BMW’s have the pricks inside.

Comment

rolling through my new hood drove past a parked white coupe at a house.
                  9ish 3-2-12 Ravenna area on 8th ave NE
                  The greatest honor an e36 could ever have... to be parted out and have its parts used in an e30.

The difference between a porcupine and BMW’s. BMW’s have the pricks inside.

Comment

Was out today and saw a tinted, lowered, alpine coupe with a roof rack? I was in my 325ic alone cardinal with the sister... (lame) looked nice.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

e30 325ix sedan, dark grey or black, at Holman and Greenwood westbound, Friday night around seven.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
                        e30 325ix sedan, dark grey or black, at Holman and Greenwood westbound, Friday night around seven.
                        sounds like paolos (kid325e) car. did it have black wheels?

ive spotted a few cars in the last few days. saw a silver early model with black wheels and blacked out tails in redmond

yesterday i saw producerjohn rolling on I5 with his top down.

and...

why isnt this a sticky yet
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Seen a late model Bronzit sedan in Arlington on cemetery rd. Anyone? Lol

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Bronzit stock e30 325i coupe, late model, an older oriental guy driving southbound on aurora avenue north Seattle.

Comment

There is no one that lives in the shoreline area to see me. :-(
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

i drive through Shoreline all the time! I live in Lynnwood and work in Crown Hill. I was just there earlier too
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X