X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Bleh, people will see me this weekend.
    what kind of wheels do you have? i just saw a white vert at the grocery outlet across the street from my work in crown hill.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Caps -_-
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

thats probably why nobody notices you! you arent by chance a 45 year old lady? theres a chance you may have been spotted , but nobody thought you were on r3v. ive seen tons of old ladies in verts, but never thought to post here that i spotted them. unless they are a cougar or something
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

Paced an early model ds vert last night on I-90. Car looked perfect, younger guy driving.

Comment

Soon to get another e30, alpine 318is. Keep an eye out for me! its been to long since i've been behind the wheel of an e30. I drive around north seattle alot

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Not to get off topic but, word on the street is you might be parting your iX?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                Not to get off topic but, word on the street is you might be parting your iX?
                Yep probably. Im also lookin at another IX in a few days so we'll see if I'll need anything off my salvaged one. PM me what you need or interested in!

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

I kinda wanted to keep this vert stock so potential buyers don't run away. I want to sell or trade for an alpine white coupe 325 or 318.

Maybe someone send me a r3v sticker to throw in my window.
                  Last edited by Wschnitz; 03-30-2012, 09:58 AM.
                  willschnitz

Comment

Yesterday around 7pm, I spotted what looked to be an early Alpine White car on 45th near Wedgewood. Had a pretty loud exhaust, couldnt tell you much more, it passed me pretty quick
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Early model 325is alpine white at Alki Beach.

Comment

black 4 door late model spotted as we caravan'd to the gtg tonight. car had tint, some 14" or 15" wheels and a rear spoiler. i thought he was on his way to the gtg also, but actually ended up jumping on I5 north
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                          black 4 door late model spotted as we caravan'd to the gtg tonight. car had tint, some 14" or 15" wheels and a rear spoiler. i thought he was on his way to the gtg also, but actually ended up jumping on I5 north
                          That was me. I made it out a few times when you guys met at Dick's but have another commitment on Tuesdays. Hopefully I'll be able to come out again.
                          1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

I knew I recognized the car, but I remember yours being a 2 door, not a 4 door. weird...
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

gray 325i 2 door looked stock.. in front of SPU around 3pm

Comment

Whos 325is with dbs. by Wschnitz, on Flickr

Spotted at Richmond beach. Two kids. About my age. Saw my vert but didn't come park next to me...
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X