This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was may 6th,
    NE 24TH ST. and 140TH Ave. NE Bellevue wa.

red 3series at a stop light heading east, flashed me twice as i sailed through a green heading west. i flashed back once.
    3 pedal club
    200,k+ club
    cabrio club
    port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Love your wheels
      Thanks, me too :)
      sigpic

Comment

Alright, who is the red e30 being pulled by a ford through Kirkland right now? I'm the asshole that pulled up next you and yelled e30.
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

This is a long shot, but on Sunday, and again on Tuesday, walked out of the grocery store (Safeway on 85th in kirkland) to find people checking out my car and taking pictures... On Sunday it was a younger kid who asked if my wheels were real, doubt he's on here. But the guys on Tuesday mentioned they had a few E30s and an E36 and were big BMW guys... Just checking to see if you're on here. Weirds me out having strangers take pictures of my car, but I don't have it registered to my home address so it makes me feel a little better knowing they don't know where I live.
          sigpic

Comment

It's the curse of having a good looking car Lindsay ;) The e30 getting more attention than the B6 did?
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post
              It's the curse of having a good looking car Lindsay ;) The e30 getting more attention than the B6 did?
              WAY more attention than the B6. I even get non car people staring, taking pictures, complimenting or asking me about it. It's weird, not used to this. Can't wait to see how people react when it's actually finished and looking good in my eyes. :)
              sigpic

Comment

are you sure its the car or you?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by .Lindsay. View Post
                  WAY more attention than the B6.
                  BMW>Audi :p
                  Chris
                  90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                    BMW>Audi :p
                    I heard B6 and though Alpina, now i feel dumb.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                      are you sure its the car or you?
                      Well when I'm driving who knows, but it gets a lot of attention when it's parked and I'm no where near it, so in that case it's obviously not me they are staring at
                      sigpic

Comment

Two e30 sightings at lunchtime today, both on northbound Mukilteo Speedway:
                        - Black 325Es, first one I've seen. Looked a little ratty.
                        - Black e30 M3 with tinted windows and smoked taillights.
                        S52-Powered 1987
                        sigpic

Comment

@ Curt - That black E30 M3 sounds like mine. I've been building it for a while now (~19 months). I bought it on CL. It had been sitting in the PO's garage for about 10 years. Not sure what his plans were, but a divorce interrupted them and I ended up with the car.

~Jason~

Comment

Curt, was that you I saw getting on 405 at 160th sometime between wednesday and yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by w41442 View Post
                              @ Curt - That black E30 M3 sounds like mine. I've been building it for a while now (~19 months). I bought it on CL. It had been sitting in the PO's garage for about 10 years. Not sure what his plans were, but a divorce interrupted them and I ended up with the car.

~Jason~
                              Cool! that's a nice looking car.

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                              Curt, was that you I saw getting on 405 at 160th sometime between wednesday and yesterday?
                              Yeah, probably. I live in north Kirkland/Woodinville, so I'm on and off the freeway all the time right there.
                              S52-Powered 1987
                              sigpic

Comment

Early model alpine white heading south on 99 in Lynnwood at around 2:30. Had metal bumpers and dark tint. Had a girl in the passenger seat. She looked properly restrained :)

89 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X