X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
    Lol
    You need to bring that vert out to these events man.
    Parents took my keys, didn't like by algebra grade....

Even though alot is because the teacher cant teach for her life.
    Last edited by Wschnitz; 06-20-2012, 07:15 PM.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

^^seriously?? how old are you???
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

17. I know, overcontrolling parents suck. But im not going to be a rude and get on their badside.
        Last edited by Wschnitz; 06-20-2012, 07:15 PM.
        willschnitz

Comment

I was getting ready for a bike ride by Greenlake last night. Someone from r3v rode by on their bike and knew who I was. Paolo, was that you?
          1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Dt Seattle waiting on the bus ... Saw this es. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340065210.598411.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	7143945. Looks pretty clean.
            Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by ballarde30 View Post
              I was getting ready for a bike ride by Greenlake last night. Someone from r3v rode by on their bike and knew who I was. Paolo, was that you?
              That was me buddy! Wish I remembered your real life name. Bahaha. Its Brandon right? Do you leave your car parked there and bike the rest of the way to work?

I bike to Capitol Hill from a little bit further than there! Live nearby?
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

At the Tides in gig harbor right now..a clean granitesilber(?) on cardnil leather. Put some conditioner on those seats!

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  That was me buddy! Wish I remembered your real life name. Bahaha. Its Brandon right? Do you leave your car parked there and bike the rest of the way to work?

I bike to Capitol Hill from a little bit further than there! Live nearby?
                  It's Brian. I was meeting some people there for a bike ride. I live by Dick's on Holman.
                  1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Originally posted by slowe34 View Post
                    At the Tides in gig harbor right now..a clean granitesilber(?) on cardnil leather. Put some conditioner on those seats!
                    That's Kohl. He'll be the one with a fifth of 151 attached to his belt at James' party. Hell of a car he's got- m30, m5 tranny, cd43, euroweaves, front sway.
                    [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/
                    91' 325i | Glacier

Comment

2man was that you on 175th right past the 5 overpass. You revved as I was making a fail u turn. forgot to look at the wheels to tell if it was you.
                      willschnitz

Comment

Saw a White late model 2dr on Hwy20 eastbound out by the Farmhouse Inn yesterday at 445.

Today saw a Red late model 2dr leaving Anacortes on Hwy20 it was behind me in the roundabout. And another Red 2dr latemodel just going by Lam's links heading into Deception pass around 340.
                        Last edited by Quadrajet; 06-21-2012, 12:32 AM. Reason: corrected spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                          Saw a White late model 2dr on Hwy20 eastbound out by the Farmhouse Inn yesterday at 445.

Today saw a Red late model 2dr leaving Anacortes on Hwy20 it was behind me in the roundabout. And another Red 2dr latemodel just going by Lam's links heading into Deception pass around 340.
                          I wonder if one of those is the same one I saw driving down Ault Field road in oak harbor on my way to work this morning...
                          sigpic
                          Justin Angelli
                          1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisK View Post
                            That's Kohl. He'll be the one with a fifth of 151 attached to his belt at James' party. Hell of a car he's got- m30, m5 tranny, cd43, euroweaves, front sway.
                            Oh damn. That is impressive. I guess I can let the dry leather slide :) I'll watch for the 141 at the party.

Comment

Originally posted by 85e325 View Post
                              I wonder if one of those is the same one I saw driving down Ault Field road in oak harbor on my way to work this morning...
                              There's also a late model White 4dr I've seen on the island too. Of course I don't see them when I'm in my e30 or the e28, but when I'm cruisin in my Bro's Tahoe it's seems the road is littered with them!:)

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                2man was that you on 175th right past the 5 overpass. You revved as I was making a fail u turn. forgot to look at the wheels to tell if it was you.
                                i dont think so, i was working all day yesterday and then was in wedgewood watching moonrise kingdom with a lady friend. im not one to r3v either
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X