This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Just met two guys in UP - one had a white IX coupe, the other a silver 318... Guy in the 318 was Nate, I don't remember the other guy's name.

Hopefully they find us on r3v and come out to some meets!
    Yes nate is awesome I used to work with him, say whats up miscuzie next time.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

Comment

Saw a lowered on bottle caps light colored e30 getting onto 512 this morning in Puyallup.. Tried to catch you to wave but red lights didn't let me.
      Giersdorf, Terry.

Kassel Motorsports, your local European Performance shop!

1987 Lachssilber-Metallic/Cardinal Red Convertible

Comment

Gregolas and I spotted this amazing widebody on the way back from lunch today. HOOOLY shit.

Only shots I could get off. Got the thumbs up/wave.

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Saw a r3v'd bronzit E30 on 520 at 7 pm. It was so sad!
          Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
          That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
          Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
          no fat dudes. car will scrape
          Originally posted by Ryann
          Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Black m3 in Magnolia by Fishermen's Terminal around 6pm
            1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Black is(?) just rolled by the house.You slowed and then kept going,we dont get much traffic back here.Stop and say hi next time!
              1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

saw two E30s on my way home today. Saw a clean alpine 88 vert with an older guy driving it. had some older momo corse wheels with some sticky looking tires. nice car. then here in Lynnwood I saw a 4 door 318 with some BBS RC wheels. not sure dude knew what he was driving, didnt acknowledge me when i was trying to say whats up
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by SGT4677 View Post
                  Black is(?) just rolled by the house.You slowed and then kept going,we dont get much traffic back here.Stop and say hi next time!
                  Be careful what you wish for. They may have just been surveying for later..

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

saw a red e30 in hwy 20 on my way back from work that thing didnt have a front bumper or valence looked like a beast tho
                    sigpic

1985 325e - wrecked :( (being fixed and full paint job)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=197989
                    the horrible day
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=210850
                    1991 318i - in process of being made a DD
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219793

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                      Be careful what you wish for. They may have just been surveying for later..
                      Survey away..like I said,we dont get much trafffic back here...smile for the camera's Oh and Uh,those nice retired ladies are all packing.
                      1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Saw this bronzit by work today in Bellevue. My car was rolling with a guy on my ass, hence the crop. Clean, debadged.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Pretty amazing car! It needs a little more power (stock engine) BBS wheels are pretty sweet (I sold them to him)

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                          Gregolas and I spotted this amazing widebody on the way back from lunch today. HOOOLY shit.

Only shots I could get off. Got the thumbs up/wave.

Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Saw an early model coupe heading towards Algona at 5:41. It was hard to tell the color, it was either red or........ hennarot. I was at the stop light at the bottom of Jovita.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                            1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by timofeylbelarus View Post
                              saw a red e30 in hwy 20 on my way back from work that thing didnt have a front bumper or valence looked like a beast tho
                              Where do you work?

Comment

White E30 M3 in Renton with Motorsports stripes running from front to back..
                                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X