Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a blacked out 325is that's been parking in front of Fix Auto in Bellevue across from my work. Anyone on here? I assume it's an employee because the car needs no auto body work. Nice ride.

Comment

Beautiful grey E30 M3 parked in frony of my neighbors house (who has a white E36 and a newly acquired black e30 vert with oregon plates). This was yesterday around 4:15pm in Kirkland. When i drove by again about 10 minutes later i was hoping to take a picture but dude had already left the parking spot and was turning around, and ended up cruising behind me out of the neighborhood. I was in a blue e92. Beautiful car, whoever you are.
      sigpic

Comment

so who owns the e30 on xxr's that I keep seeing at the titty coffee stand on evergreen/hwy99?

Comment

Slammed white 2 door on 132nd in Kirkland/Juanita area yesterday afternoon. Looked nice.

Comment

Passed a bronzit (or grey? light was bad) e30 early this morning on my way to work. 70th and 132nd in Kirkland. Got the high beams, threw a deuce back.

Comment

saw this guy today while heading to Edmonds Cc don't know if it is real or not :o

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
              89 red 535i 4dr- sold
              87 black 325e 2dr- DD
              84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

It's really an E28 :D

Comment

Think I saw WSchnitz the other day. Alpine vert with diving boards. Had a silver looking tint, otherwise stock but lowered. This was on 50th, on my way to work near Greenlake
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Spotted Gerta last night, car looked good man

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                      Think I saw WSchnitz the other day. Alpine vert with diving boards. Had a silver looking tint, otherwise stock but lowered. This was on 50th, on my way to work near Greenlake
                      nope, not unless someone stole my car from my garage for a joyride
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                        Spotted Gerta last night, car looked good man
                        Ha! I knew that was you ... The alpine was looking good!
                        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                          so who owns the e30 on xxr's that I keep seeing at the titty coffee stand on evergreen/hwy99?
                          Haha thats mine my gf has been driving it to work wile her e46 is in the shop

Comment

Saw a black late model 325 coupe sitting on style 10's last night sitting out front of Anthem coffee in puyallup. Anyone on here?

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                            1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by Dpiddy View Post
                              Pics of said gf? Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Dpiddy View Post
                                haha i've never tried stopping at any of those places, it was funny to think it could have been someone from r3v

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                                Pics of said gf? Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
                                haha

Comment

Working...
                                X