Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This debadged 325 in Bellevue/Crossroads today. Sort of shameful condition. Must be taking up two parking spots to protect that damaged bumper. ;)
    Attached Files

Comment

Green E30 vert often spotted getting off the Kingston ferry. Super clean looking.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist

Comment

Spotted this fgt in WA, Tacoma area, hope he gets beat up too.

That soft top looks more beaten than his mom in 2007 #yolo Giersdorf.

Comment

It seems my little brother has found these forums...

Originally posted by GiersdorfDa9 View Post
          Spotted this fgt in WA, Tacoma area, hope he gets beat up too.

Giersdorf, Terry.

Kassel Motorsports, your local European Performance shop!

1987 Lachssilber-Metallic/Cardinal Red Convertible

Comment

Salty nub, e30 fgt

can't hang with the vtak waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.

Comment

Passed a late model bronzit on I5 south near Everett around 11:30a. It was pretty clean with a sort of mirror tint. We were in our E46 heading to the Hawks game

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

[ATTACH]62055[/ATTACH]

Comment

Twice in the last week I've seen a nice schwarz sedan, lowered on chrome wheels, in the Totem Lake area. I waved both times but got nothing from the lady driver. Nice looking car she's got.

Comment

Saw a silver one on 3rd just north of 85th yesterday around 5:30. You flashed your high beams at me.
                    1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Got a wave from what looked like a Bronzit coupe leaving Canyon Park on Bothell-Everett Hwy on Monday. Looked like a bunch of stickers on the inside of the rear side window? Like you see on minivans with kids?

And then almost immediately afterwards on 405S followed a black 325 with some odd zebra print hood design(late tails with metal bumpers? I'm still not hip to what year that might be). He played the 'blast ahead and jam the brakes' for a number of miles. I'm not a huge fan of roll racing 100hp daily drivers...
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Gunmetal E30 M3 on NE 24th in Bellevue; I was in Alpine 1991 318is
                        1991 349is (wadded up)
                        1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
                        2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
                        1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
                        1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
                        2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes View Post
                          Gunmetal E30 M3 on NE 24th in Bellevue; I was in Alpine 1991 318is
                          Has that M3 moved? I saw it parked outside for hours while at lunch once.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I wonder if it's the same M3 from my post #825. Saw him a month or so back in Bellevue.

Comment

Late tails and metal bumpers is 88
                              -Andy

Comment

And then almost immediately afterwards on 405S followed a black 325 with some odd zebra print hood design(late tails with metal bumpers? I'm still not hip to what year that might be). He played the 'blast ahead and jam the brakes' for a number of miles. I'm not a huge fan of roll racing 100hp daily drivers...[/QUOTE]
                                I ran into that guy in everett a month back and he was about to do a 5 speed swap. He probably got it done and now it feels like a race car.

Comment

Working...
                                X