This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
    Saw a Red 318is this morning on 41st in Everett. I was driving my black E46 right behind you up through Merril Creek Parkway
    Sup

I got a bit loosey goosey (unintentionally) at that corner near the fire station, did you see that?

Comment

Dirty, bronzit 325 south on 101 - you took the Wallace-Kneeland exit at Shelton.

Comment

Flat green e30 heading onto I-5 South in Kent yesterday afternoon. Anybody here?

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

alpine early it looked like heading towards 1st on 160th in burien at like 2:30 i spotted you as i was heading down the steep hill by the hospital

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
          That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJohnson View Post
            I'm the blue one that was parked in the lot. I was walking by as you were leaving.
            yeah I saw that one. live in redmond? there's quite a few e30's I see rolling around
            '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
            '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
            '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Red 325is, lowered, black 5 spokes I think they were. You just drove past the valet at Bellevue Square. Tried to wave ya down but you didn't see me.
              -Joe

Comment

passed a early on 509 north bound last night at about midnight, cruzing in the left lane...

also was behind a early red vert on california this morning/afternoon in west seattle

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Kirkland waterfront today! Immaculate dark grey M3, anyone see that? So clean and beautiful and loud as fuck!

I was walking by the ballpark leading into downtown and it looked like the drive threw up the peace sign?
                  '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                  '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                  '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

I want to say Diamond Schwartz, 2 door missing the front lip in Renton with HID's. You scoped my new ghetto frenched smiley covers while I was cruising with my wifey.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                      Sup

I got a bit loosey goosey (unintentionally) at that corner near the fire station, did you see that?
                      Ha ha no but I know what you mean. Sometimes I get called in to work late at night and hit that drive hard in the E30 and have some fun.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Diamond Schwartz e30 M3 on 509 last night in tacoma around 9, with no spoiler. Soo filthy!

Comment

Saw you OdSkE30 ;) Man your car is clean.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                            Saw you OdSkE30 ;) Man your car is clean.
                            :) Thought that was you homeboy. Dude you can see the lip on those type A's from a mile away! You're car looks so mean rolling at ya. I was on my way back from Evergreen. Bloody hot standing out all morning!
                            -Joe

Comment

Saw a Diamondschwartz e30 M3 in Fircrest on Sunday. I didn't get a look at what wheels it had, but it had a pretty chipped front bumper/lip and no rear wing. There was a dog in the car with the driver. Anybody on here?
                              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                                Saw a Diamondschwartz e30 M3 in Fircrest on Sunday. I didn't get a look at what wheels it had, but it had a pretty chipped front bumper/lip and no rear wing. There was a dog in the car with the driver. Anybody on here?
                                I met the owner at the Leavenworth Drive last year, though I'm forgetting his name. I don't think he's on the forum. The trunkless M3 caught my eye from about 2 parking lots over at BCC, I had to go check it out :)
                                Chris
                                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Working...
                                X