Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold coupe on 520 Eastbound then pulling into MSFT yesterday morning. Looked clean
    1991 349is (wadded up)
    1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
    2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
    1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
    1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
    2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
      Early model white coupe with a black trunk lip heading east on Northup way this morning at 9:20. I was sitting at the light at 130th waiting to turn. Was hoping to catch up to you, but the damn light stayed red f o r e v e r. Surprised you didn't see me. I was sitting there all by myself.
      That would be me sir :D I was on my way to school, I had just woken up basically.

edit: was it an alpine early model with plastic bumper swap? Then that would be me. I have a black mtech1 trunk lip
      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
        That would be me sir :D I was on my way to school, I had just woken up basically.

edit: was it an alpine early model with plastic bumper swap? Then that would be me. I have a black mtech1 trunk lip
        I don't recall the bumper this many days later, but the trunk lip sounds right. Had to be you.

Also, this guy was parked next door to my in-laws in Anacortes on Thanksgiving. Nice looking car (sorry for the crappy cell phone pic)...
        Attached Files

Comment

spot a zinno red ES on I5 today. we exited on 45th, he went towards UW I went towards Ballard. not a bad looking car. reminded me of my old car
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

sweet black coupe with black 17s and projectors on 130th and 20th in Bellevue.
            1991 349is (wadded up)
            1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
            2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
            1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
            1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
            2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

^That guy works at Fix Auto in Bellevue. I can see his car out my office window right now. Black IS with tinted windows on black wheels.
              Attached Files

Comment

Last night a little before 8pm there was a nice looking Laguna vert(?) parked in Ballard on 24th just off 80th, stopped for a bakery treat I would assume.

It was dark though. The paint looked nice in the rain but I suppose it may not have been a looker. But it was an E30 parked two blocks from my house, so hi!
                -------------------------------------------------
                1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
                  I don't recall the bumper this many days later, but the trunk lip sounds right. Had to be you.

Also, this guy was parked next door to my in-laws in Anacortes on Thanksgiving. Nice looking car (sorry for the crappy cell phone pic)...
                  He must have been visiting. I haven't seen that car in Anacortes before... Unless those are new wheels to that car.

Comment

Red early model across the street from the Park Pub on Phinney last night around 7.
                    1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                      He must have been visiting. I haven't seen that car in Anacortes before... Unless those are new wheels to that car.
                      I think I spotted that car for sale behind piston service auto parts last summer. I heard it was killacortes' old car. couls be wrong though...
                      sigpic
                      Justin Angelli
                      1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Spotted a female driving a beautiful stock Laguna ix with a roof rack heading south on 24th in Ballard around 5:30 today. I don't think she was a R3V kid though as she didn't seem to take notice of my car, POS as it may be. Nice car though!

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                          Spotted a female driving a beautiful stock Laguna ix
                          Unicorn.. Laguna ix, didn't know such a thing exists haha

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                            Unicorn.. Laguna ix, didn't know such a thing exists haha
                            Neither did I. I thought it was a vert color only. But I really don't know my E30 colors very well. In the dark and rain though it looked like Laguna, and besides the ix badge it had the ix ride height, so that bit I don't question.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
                              Saw Abe last night heading north on 405! He honked, i attempted to honk back only to be dissapointed by my horn not working. lol.

Also today saw a apline white 2 door late model over by the landing in renton. We exchanged thumbs up. Nice car buddy!
                              you'll probably see him every once and a while up that way. I live off 520 in Redmond, so he comes to visit occasionally. haha.
                              sigpic
                              1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
                              2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

A guy's gotta get laid right?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
                                X