Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a week and a half ago, I was sitting at a stoplight on A-Street in Auburn. Out of the corner of my eye, I happened to see those familiar headlights in my mirror, just in time to notice a sweet early model 325i (with a colored-matched rear bumper surround) pull up next to me. Waved at the driver, who then threw up the peace sign. Drove with each other for a good 10 miles, until I turned onto my neighborhood.

As I was pulling into it, I noticed (what I think was) a sexy, early model Bronzit with Frenchie high-beams parked out by the tennis courts. It looked as if he was talking to another driver, but I attempted to salute as I passed.

Just a day or two later, as I was driving home from an incredibly long day at work, I passed what looked like an E34 touring. While I'll admit that I was most likely hallucinating at that point, it looked absolutely gorgeous.

I ALSO noticed a late model 325i in my school's parking lot over the past couple weeks, but haven't managed to catch the driver.

It seems as if it is prime E30-watching season!

Comment

Early model on white diamond racing steelies I beleive...right near the Tacoma dome on northbound I5 ~6:30am today.
      - Greg
      α Team Founding Member
      1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
      2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

8:15 AM today E30 M3 getting on the I-5 S express lanes.
        You: middle aged white woman Me: Late 20's Korean male. Dinner sometime?

Ps. Take that super ugly flower sticker off your car's back window...it broke my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottski View Post
          8:15 AM today E30 M3 getting on the I-5 S express lanes.
          You: middle aged white woman Me: Late 20's Korean male. Dinner sometime?

Ps. Take that super ugly flower sticker off your car's back window...it broke my heart.
          is it the Hennarot (red) E30 with a recaro baby seat in the back seat? if so, that family daily drives that sexy beast...and they are definitely not on r3v lol
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by gergpez View Post
            Early model on white diamond racing steelies I beleive...right near the Tacoma dome on northbound I5 ~6:30am today.
            I too have seen this man! yesterday actually, I was trying to find a car wash and he was turning left somewere off pac ave...

Saw him on the 5 last week also, we cruised for awhile then got off on Pac Ave.

who are you mystery man?! hahah
            DESTROY GARAGE
            S T R E E T S T Y L E

@CRISMACSTUDIO

FREE SHELL, COME GET IT!

Comment

Originally posted by farix View Post
              I see 2man on my way home from work. Almost every night
              fun rolling with ya. you need to lower it though!!
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                fun rolling with ya. you need to lower it though!!
                Yeah, need to do work on the car for sure. Have light issues plus need to get my springs installed.

Comment

At 425 Motorsports. There was also a black late model on bottlecaps in the same lot.
                  1990 BMW 325i Coupe

Comment

Also a red late model turning west on Bel-Red Road and a black early model heading east on NE 8th in Bellevue.
                    1990 BMW 325i Coupe

Comment

It was e30 fest at 425 Motorsports on Saturday. I drove by on my way to Harbor Freight and saw three of them in the lot, including the white M3 above and the black on bottle caps. There was also a nice looking zinno(?) with chrome kidneys backed up against the storefront. Also, on my way up 20th, just before 425 MS, I passed two e30's driving in tandem...an alpine in front and a grey or silver behind. High beams and waves exchanged. That was at least six e30s in a one block radius. Pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
                        It was e30 fest at 425 Motorsports on Saturday. I drove by on my way to Harbor Freight and saw three of them in the lot, including the white M3 above and the black on bottle caps. There was also a nice looking zinno(?) with chrome kidneys backed up against the storefront. Also, on my way up 20th, just before 425 MS, I passed two e30's driving in tandem...an alpine in front and a grey or silver behind. High beams and waves exchanged. That was at least six e30s in a one block radius. Pretty cool.
                        Which car were you driving that day? There was a BMWcca tech session at 425 motorsports that day. Me (in the grayish/blue sedan) and my buddy dymitri were the ones who waved!
                        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

I was in the alpine iX with my little girl navigating from the back. We passed just as you and dymitri were getting in a left turn lane, perhaps to make a U turn.

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
                            I was in the alpine iX with my little girl navigating from the back. We passed just as you and dymitri were getting in a left turn lane, perhaps to make a U turn.
                            Yup I remember! That's crazy, you Should have swung by!
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Thought about it! Had to get my girl a slurpee asap to reward her for letting me drag her ass from store to store for tools, etc. For what it's worth -- when there's a red slurpee in my car it's like I'm driving with a box of nitroglycerin in the back. Very nervous driver! Lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362707246.604848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	7152387
                                off evergreen way at my gym when I walked out

Comment

Working...
                                X