Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless she swapped decklids, there are only 4 door 318i's.

Comment

You get a parted out decklid? where'd the ix badge come from? Your car is classic e30 material -- a little rough on the edges, but ballin' nonetheless. That was a really light bronzit. Thought it was almost silver. Anyway...carry on

Originally posted by timofeylbelarus View Post
      i honestly don't know what wheels those are, i just got them for a good deal with fresh tires, and they don't look that bad. and its actually a bronzit 325e lol

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
        Saw a nice white e30 with an M trunk spoiler heading north I-5 last night in Everett. I was going south and we passed pretty fast. I waved, not sure you saw me.
        That was me! No I didn't see you. :(
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
          White coupe following me on 522 tonight -- sorry, didn't realize you were an e30 til you passed. You got some bright hid's bro. One a little brighter than the other, unfortunately. Nice ride kid. Looks/sounds good. Get that light fixed.
          I do believe that was me! Was it the passenger side fog light that was dim by chance? I received a new bulb and it's fixed! It was really bugging me...
          -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Passed an alpine early model just like mine with a roof rack driving down Lakeway Dr today in Bellingham

90 M3 brilliantrot/schwarz
            90 M5 brilliantrot/schwarz
            87 325 alpinweiss/houndstooth (building)
            90 735i/5 islandgrün-metallic/schwarz (daily)
            87 Foxbody Notch 5.0 5spd SSP (other daily)
            71 F-250 4x4 390 4spd

Comment

Spotted a swartz vert sitting on a set of borbets at the deception pass bridge around 3 or 4 today
              sigpic
              Justin Angelli
              1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Saw a Delphin 325eS on 29th St in Anacortes today up near J Ave.

Comment

Originally posted by bruner View Post
                  Passed an alpine early model just like mine with a roof rack driving down Lakeway Dr today in Bellingham
                  Everyone always says they see me, I keep telling my friends. Look at the bumpers. I you see a lowered alpine 318is with a wanna be m3 wing. That's me.

Comment

Saw a dozen e30's Saturday night. A mint 4 door alpine e21 and a nice cinnabar red e24, was super low.

Comment

Hey! So did I!

Comment

I see an alpine late model at the U village safeway all the time. If you work there come to the dominos down the street and I will hook you up with some pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmr View Post
                          Saw a dozen e30's Saturday night. A mint 4 door alpine e21 and a nice cinnabar red e24, was super low.
                          sure that wasn't a 4dr E12 or E28 ? never saw a 4dr E21 lol
                          it's just a ETA !

Comment

Originally posted by Bmr View Post
                            Everyone always says they see me, I keep telling my friends. Look at the bumpers. I you see a lowered alpine 318is with a wanna be m3 wing. That's me.
                            Funny thing is I also have a lowered alpine 318is with an M3 style wing. I figured I must be the only one around as I never see e30s in the Arlington-Stanwood-Everett area.
                            Attached Files
                            -Christian

Comment

Funny thing is I also have a lowered alpine 318is with an M3 style wing. I figured I must be the only one around as I never see e30s in the Arlington-Stanwood-Everett area.
                              That is funny, here's a pic of mine.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Small World! I like the lip spoiler under the wing.
                                -Christian

Comment

Working...
                                X