Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 Sunday night in downtown Seattle. We were the idiots yelling at you in our 4dr alpine lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Who dis? Too clean to be a non enthusiast.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by jP4 View Post
        Saw a nice calypso e30 up on the Sammamish plateau this afternoon. Dude was behind my 4 Runner for a while...wasn't sure how to say hello, but damn...nice car.
        Wow, really?? I rarely see any up here, only sighting I captured is this:

Popped up one day in the church parking lot, never saw it again.

Saw this iX in Bellevue last week after Snowflake Lane (sorry for the flip phone quality photos):
        sigpic
        12/86 Zinno 325is

Comment

So I live in north Tacoma and my god I see an e30 atleast once or twice a day on my way to work in downtown Tacoma.. Who drives the red coupe with a black hood? I had a nice drive home the other night on 21st headed towards pearl with silver coupe with hids in front of me and a clean alpine e28 behind me.. I was in the red sedan if any of y'all are on here.

By the way who ever owns that e28 that was CLEAN.. I think it was the one that was for sale on 21st and stevens

EDIT: the guy with the red coupe with a black hood I see you parked on pearl on my way to cruise 5 mile all the time, your cars always there do you ever leave your house haha

Comment

Who did I just meet briefly at PicknPull? I was kind of curious to see your s50.
            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Faded red e30 325 in Arlington 'bout 3:40 today at the Mirkwood. Dark haired lady sitting inside.
              Also a dark gray ?sedan? on 530 headed toward Darrington, 3:35 PM... Piloted by a young fella in a flat brimmed hat...(Skateboarder type hat)
              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
              Originally posted by roguetoaster
              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Black 318? slammed on webs with blue HID's in Bonney Lake in front of walmart about an hour ago. I was in my girls' stock 325..

cleannnnnn
                "We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

Comment

Saw early model zinno vert with tucked bumper and mini cooper wheels in driving down down South Tacoma way. Had Oregon plates.

Comment

Red early vert on I5 northbound about 25 miles south of chehalis, I cruised (in my e30) behind your for 20 mins or so until I saw a bunch of BMWs in Chehalis(?) in a parking lot... Wasn't there very long, ended up driving from my house to Oregon and back today... :rofl:
                    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                    Originally posted by roguetoaster
                    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

White late model 2dr, lowered with tinted windows in Kenmore last night right next to O'Reilly Auto.
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Twice in two days a flat black early 4 door has parked within spitting distance of my house in Magnolia. Haven't seen the driver except for once driving on Dravus, but you looked young enough to be on r3v :)

Speaking of Magnolia, the E30 concentration seems to be high (assuming you can't see the ocean from the street you're on). Any of your guys on r3v?
                        -------------------------------------------------
                        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                          Twice in two days a flat black early 4 door has parked within spitting distance of my house in Magnolia. Haven't seen the driver except for once driving on Dravus, but you looked young enough to be on r3v :)

Speaking of Magnolia, the E30 concentration seems to be high (assuming you can't see the ocean from the street you're on). Any of your guys on r3v?
                          You might see my car under the bridge ;)
                          Yeah, there is always a bunch down there in the magnolia and ballard.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Saw some bright yellow headlights on I-90 by George last might bout midnight. There was bout 4 inches of snow on the road. As the yellows got closer- sho-nuff E-30!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by entiatfan View Post
                              Saw some bright yellow headlights on I-90 by George last might bout midnight. There was bout 4 inches of snow on the road. As the yellows got closer- sho-nuff E-30!

Are you sure it wasn't e28? I was on i90 with bright yellow headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                                E30 M3 Sunday night in downtown Seattle. We were the idiots yelling at you in our 4dr alpine lol
                                Ha! That was me. I just finished a few things on the suspension and brakes. Definitely went for a test drive at the wrong time.

Comment

Working...
                                X