X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf View Post
    Yeah, that was me. Which one were you?

the blue coupe with the mhw tails and race drop.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJohnson View Post
      the blue coupe with the mhw tails and race drop.
      Ah yes, very clean car man
      sigpic
      Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Another black late model coupe in Kirkland and Alpine conv in Bellevue
        sigpic
        Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Red plastic bumper 318 coupe with tinted windows and time attack wheels at home depot redmond the other day

Comment

Yesterday on 4the and lander I saw a white vert early 318is then a minute a late 325ix red same block, both were clean

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Parking at Home Depot on a Sunny Saturday blows! Good lookin ride dude. Alpinas? Only saw em rolling.
              -Joe

Comment

who drives a bright ass purple e30? i saw it twice this month in lakewood, wa. both sightings were on gravelly lake drive. i mean, this thing is PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
                  Parking at Home Depot on a Sunny Saturday blows! Good lookin ride dude. Alpinas? Only saw em rolling.
                  Yeah, I had no idea that it would be so packed there. And yeah, they're alpina reps. Thanks, yours is nice as well... and a lot cleaner than mine right now.

Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf View Post
                  Another black late model coupe in Kirkland and Alpine conv in Bellevue
                  That may have been me with the black coupe. Where in Kirkland was it?
                  Last edited by TwoJ's; 05-28-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                    Alpine vert on WRD's, slammed right outside of work in SODO this morning.

Wait a minute... Stacey ;)
                    Oh haiii thar! :D Btw, Your exit on Friday morning... MY GOD. I want our E30's to mate.

haha, this guy just crept up out of nowhere on me and the very first thing I saw was that big euro plate :X

i still want to know if the redmond girl with the white convertible is on this forum because i think i love her
                    Me? Maybe?
                    Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                    That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                    no fat dudes. car will scrape
                    Originally posted by Ryann
                    Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

If you were at the home depot in redmond a couple months ago then it was was, if not I probably still love you just for being a breezy in an E30... sigh.....

Sorry guys for turning this into the love connection, back to stalking our own kind on the road.

Comment

Red plastic bumper 318 coupe with tinted windows and time attack wheels at home depot redmond the other day
                        That would be me!! Did you drive by? I saw one parked in the lot and one driving by
                        '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                        '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                        '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
                          Oh haiii thar! :D Btw, Your exit on Friday morning... MY GOD. I want our E30's to mate.

Me? Maybe?

That was second gear... ;)
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

4 door 318i rollin down i-5 south by federal way. guy wearing a yellow shirt with aviators. passenger was a dude too. tried taking a pic but i got the stink eye from the driver 0_o

i was in my 07 camry

Comment

Super clean late model Alpine 2dr at safeway in proctor. Had ronal ls' on it and cca sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
                                That would be me!! Did you drive by? I saw one parked in the lot and one driving by
                                I'm the blue one that was parked in the lot. I was walking by as you were leaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X