• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dussen View Post
    Who's M3?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Thats Steve's beauty.

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
    Obviously, I couldn't get someone to cover me, maybe next week.

On another note, if the ambulance company paid more than fast food wages for saving peoples lives, I wouldn't need this part time job, and could make it to more of these events.....
    That's some good job security. You sell people food that kills them, and then go save their lives.

Also: that's a really long drive from where you live!
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

Pic of Ryan on the way home. Only not blurry photo I managed

Classic line up shot

Then Corey did a little burnout on the way home.

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
        That's some good job security. You sell people food that kills them, and then go save their lives.

Also: that's a really long drive from where you live!
        Nope, I don't work fast food, my part time "job" is I am a resident for a volunteer fire dept down here, they pay my rent, and utilities. what I was saying is my employer, the Ambulance company, (due to company Policies, I can't mention who I work for) pay us less that most fast food workers. I on average work 48-96 hours in a week, at an average of about $11 an hour.

[rant]How my pay works, typical week, I work 72 hours. the first 40 hours is at my "base rate" of $9.32/h (yes, minimum wage), the remaining 32 hours are at $13.98/h (time and a half). sometimes the 2nd week is only 48 hours instead of 72, so that throws the average off. So when you average it out, I'm making $10.75/h. I personally feel that is REALLY low for people who not only will come to your house, and pick your grandma off the floor and take her to the hospital, but will also do CPR for an hour to try to save a life, then clean up, and go to a "skilled nursing" facility, and take a bed bound patient to his/her appointment. My point is, every day I work, I literally save at least one life, or do something that dramatically changes someone's life, and do this anywhere between 12-26 times in a 24 hour period. I know people that make more, and get better benefits for saying "would you like fries with that." I love my job, I really do, and I sure as hell am not doing it for the money. But it would be nice to not have to rely on a 2nd "job" to make ends meet. But if you ask my company, we are the Assholes Made Real, and we don't deserve more. Sorry about that, we are in contract negotiations right now, and I'm a little pissed off about what I am seeing come out of it. [/rant]

As for the drive, I don't mind it, I usually stay off I-5 as long as possible, and it makes for a decent, although longer, drive. Besides, IMHO, besides In and Out, it's hard to beat a dicks deluxe....
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post

Pic of Ryan on the way home. Only not blurry photo I managed

Classic line up shot

Then Corey did a little burnout on the way home.

I wish I knew why my headlights were two different colors on one side vs other.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Think a small group of us are gonna meet there on Fridays.
              Are you guys still meeting tonight at the Edmonds location? If so what time?

Comment

Originally posted by duroni View Post
                Are you guys still meeting tonight at the Edmonds location? If so what time?
                I think a few of us may stop by around 930-10

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

hmmm
                  might have to make my only appearence, cars getting shipped tomorrow

Comment

Ill stop by. It'll be nice to meet some local e30 guys

Comment

Tuesday the 29th, it's going down. Pre Funk is at my place if any of you are down. We have a route set up so we can all roll in together at 7. I'll be there.

9:30/10:00pm meet is for the sad souls who don't have shit going on a Friday night. lol
                      Last edited by kid325e; 04-25-2014, 08:25 PM. Reason: meh
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Edmonds meet was a success, nice to meet the dudes that came out!

Hella homies haha
                        Ed you live hella close man, we all went straight down 220th.

Comment

Edmonds meet was a success, nice to meet the dudes that came out!

Hella homies haha
                          Ed you live hella close man, we all went straight down 220th.
                          I know! Nice to meet some fellow e30 guys up north and some from kent. If anybody else was there yesterday chime in...honestly forgot a lot names already lol.

Comment

I'm out for Tuesday (working) but may be in for Friday if that's going on.
                            Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                            That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                            Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                            no fat dudes. car will scrape
                            Originally posted by Ryann
                            Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

In for Tuesday. I need to bite into some dicks. Hard.
                              m106 1990 e30
                              e36 daily
                              e32 cruiser

Comment

In for Tuesday. You bringing the 4dr out Tom?
                                clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X