Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan
    Originally posted by Mot
    My father and I will be providing some nice BBQ to food all you hungry fools. :twisted:
    And if its like the last time, its damn good BBQ too!
    It will be like last time Nathan, We will be providing excellent bbq 8)

Comment

ugh I'd so come over if I could, this sounds like so much fun and good food :(

Comment

I want to make sure you have everything lined up for the swap. We have to be done with the hoist by the time I leave your place.
        I don't want to have to leave a motor on the floor. Know what I mean.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Well perhaps I should rent a hoist on sunday just incase? James and I are gonna be kicking butt saturday and sunday to get that motor over. Shouldnt be too hard considering I have the whole 318 stripped and the front and rear suspension will be on by friday.

Comment

My car is strret-legal and nearly driveable. I drove it yesterday, but then i did some work with boosters and I need to modify my pedal. I will be there though. BBQ sounds kick ass!

Comment

I'm thinkin about it. Gas is kinda expensive and I don't have a job yet.
              sigpic

Comment

Andrew (NitroRustlerDriver, my brother-in-law) may be coming as well. You guys know him, he might be coming if he doesn't have anything going on. He'll be a huge help.

Comment

Heres an idea. Mot you tell me on Saturday if you want me to bring the hoist on Sunday depending on how far you got on Saturdays work.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

i think i'll be coming down
                    sigpic

Comment

what time is this shit starting on saturday?
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

uh its sunday at 11 isn't it?
                        PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Yes it's Sunday at 11am. I'm sure if you want to show and help him on Saturday he wont complain either.

Comment

is anyone coming saturday? *if* i was to come, it would be the only day i could make it, as im helping my sister move the next day.

Comment

I thought james was going for sat and sun. I was planning on going both days...
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Any body is welcome to come over either day. James and his camera lacky ben are coming into portland friday night, so saturday and sunday will be spent wrenching like bats outa hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X