• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
    I think my dad wants it now lol
    Tell him I said to find a way, get it.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      This is my buddy Jimmy's car...
      $10k is his high-end price, he'll consider any offers.

Any prospective buyers, if you want it checked out in person, let me know, and I will go check out anything you want inspected closely.
      Okay, so it leaks oil, and it needs a detail and paint job, but does it need any mechanical overhauls? I talked to him on the phone and it souds like he's really REALLY enjoyed this car (maybe too much?). My main concern is wether it's mehcanically sound, or if any of the running gear, engine, tranny, etc is now in need of rebuild/replace. Can you already comment on this, or do you need to check it out?

Comment

If I buy this I will graduate from Douche to Master Douche LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
          Okay, so it leaks oil, and it needs a detail and paint job, but does it need any mechanical overhauls? I talked to him on the phone and it souds like he's really REALLY enjoyed this car (maybe too much?). My main concern is wether it's mehcanically sound, or if any of the running gear, engine, tranny, etc is now in need of rebuild/replace. Can you already comment on this, or do you need to check it out?
          I do know that the tranny was ran for a while with no oil in it, but I don't know for how long, or what kind of shape it's in. For all I know, it runs and drives, but I really don't know how well. I honestly don't know enough about the S14 or this car's mechanical condition to give you a definite answer.

Comment

Did he just not fill it back up or did it all leak out?

Comment

The M3 has been sold! Too bad no one here snagged it, he ended up selling it for $7k.

Comment

Damn, good price!

Comment

Wow. That's a hell of a deal. Hope it's in good hands!
                  "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                  88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                  91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    Wow. That's a hell of a deal. Hope it's in good hands!
                    That remains to be seen. I swear the guys that came up and bought it were Triad.

Total shady/gangster looking Chinese guys, they said they buy sport/exotics and flip them.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      That remains to be seen. I swear the guys that came up and bought it were Triad.

Total shady/gangster looking Chinese guys, they said they buy sport/exotics and flip them.
                      Probably were. Were they from the Bay area? lol. I will keep an eye out for it on S14.net. They'll probably ask 15K for it there.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Yes, in fact. I'm pretty sure he said they came up from San Francisco.

Comment

7 grand! Shit!!!!

Comment

I had mentioned early to offer $8k, lol. The car was in serious need of TLC.

Hopefully those TRIAD's can clean her up and turn that street hooker into a high roller.

Comment

Working...
                            X