**PNW caravan to Bimmerfest 2012 @ Pasadena, CA**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**PNW caravan to Bimmerfest 2012 @ Pasadena, CA**

Anyone going? I am planning on making this and right now it looks like there is a good showing from another forum coming from the Seattle area and the BC area, but not many people from Portland, or from Oregon at all as a hole. Really think I only saw one familiar name so far... I may be able to get info for the Seattle area group too if it is needed.

What is it?: The 13th annual Bimmerfest event is back at the Rose Bowl with the enormous grass lot H included in the fun this year. Last year was an amazing year and 2012 looks to be even bigger. Register online today and start making your plans to attend the best BMW show in all the land.

When: Saturday, May 19th, 2012

Where: The Rose Bowl, 1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103

Entry Fee: $20 per BMW to park in the show -- $15 per person to walk in -- kids 12 and under are free
    So anyone planning on making it out? Sounds like the group from Seattle/BC area should be leaving the Seattle area Wednesday May 16th sometime between the 6-8PM time frame... Sounds like a rather long night of driving but it should be fun.
    sigpic
    e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

I am thinking I would like to go, but I am not sure when/who I would be convoying down with, and which car to bring

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

I'd love to go but shit, 15 hour drive there and back? That's intense for a single weekend..

Comment

I would love to go down to bimmerfest but I agree with butters. That's a long way down for just a day. I'll be more than happy to ride shotgun though someone though. Will spot some gas $.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

lol is there an auto-train along the west coast? that would be nice..

Comment

That is why you take a few days off and make an adventure of it. Like I said, the caravan that I am planning on going with leaves the Seattle area Wednesday nigh and they stop over in San Francisco Thursday afternoon and stay the night, get up early Friday and meet up with the Bay area Bimmers and caravan with them down Hwy 101. Stay Friday night in the Hollywood area or someplace close to Pasadena and roll into the show Saturday Morning.

Hopefully we hit some decent roads in between,,
            Last edited by HellzMindPlaya; 02-23-2012, 01:45 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Bump??? Anyone thinking about it?
              sigpic

Comment

My buddies and I would be all over this, but I have school, and my engine is well not up to the task

Comment

I am making it happen this year. Really looking forward to it. It is a huge show, not like the yearly e30 picnic but something ive wanted to go to for quite some time. And I love cravaning!
                  1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                  2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                  2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Wouldn't it be "in" Pasadena, not @? The internet has done terrible things to the usage that symbol.

EDIT: Makes more sense now.

Originally posted by HellzMindPlaya View Post
                    Anyone going? I am planning on making this and right now it looks like there is a good showing from another forum coming from the Seattle area and the BC area, but not many people from Portland, or from Oregon at all as a hole. Really think I only saw one familiar name so far... I may be able to get info for the Seattle area group too if it is needed.

So anyone planning on making it out? Sounds like the group from Seattle/BC area should be leaving the Seattle area Wednesday May 16th sometime between the 6-8PM time frame... Sounds like a rather long night of driving but it should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Wouldn't it be "in" Pasadena, not @? The internet has done terrible things to the usage that symbol.

EDIT: Makes more sense now.
                      Wouldn't it be "in" Pasadena, not @? The internet has done terrible things to the usage of that symbol.

Sorry, just messing with you! In all honesty I just copy and pasted the thread title because I wasn't sure on the spelling!
                      Last edited by HellzMindPlaya; 02-26-2012, 06:00 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Pwnt.

Comment

Me and a buddy are heading out at the same time, would love to join this caravan. But we will be going straight through to La Crescenta.
                          GetRealWeird.com
                          For all your daily entertainment needs

Comment

I am going, taking my e36 but not driving down with the caravan. Leaving here Thursday straight to Brea where my sister lives. Only about 30min from there to Pasadena. Coming back Sunday night (I like driving at night, less traffic)
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

I believe we are leaving Wed night, still confirming that however.

Comment

Working...
                              X