Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland

I thought I'd share a new Cars and Coffee for the Portland/Vancouver metro area that we are calling Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland. We realize that there's another one in Tigard but it can be a drive and an early wake up for people who live on the Eastside and Vancouver so we are hoping that this new location by the airport would get more people involved with these kinds of increasingly popular weekly cruise-ins.

http://www.carsandcoffeeportland.com

It is being held every Saturday the whole year RAIN OR SHINE with roll-in at 8am and will last until at least 10am. The location is the Cascade Station Starbucks by the Portland International Airport just off I-205.

Map
    10119 Northeast Cascades Parkway
    Portland, OR 97220

In addition to sweet cars there's Starbucks, Quiznos, Jamba Juice, IHOP, Buffalo Wild Wings, Famous Dave's BBQ, shopping and more!

I am not the event organizer, I am just cross posting this. I have gone for the last few weeks and have only soon maybe three other BMWs and I think of them there may have been one e30. It would be nice to have a good BMW showing. Come on out people, again, rain or shine!
    sigpic
    e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Been waiting to show up to his meet for a while.. I've got classes Saturday morning but the term ends in 2 weeks so I'm psyched to finally be able to check it out.

Comment

Bump, would be nice to see a few e30s out there. Starts at 8 am and goes until about 11 am usually.
      sigpic

Comment

This sounds like fun. I like getting to see different cars modded out by enthusiasts or teenagers haha
        '91 318is

Comment

Hey, it is an excuse to get out the house and drink a little coffee. Who cares who mods what. There were 3 other BMWs besides me an e30 (318i/is, not sure) an e46 (not sure what it was, debadged) and a 335i. There were also a few Hondas, a few Lexus IS300s, an RX7 with a 350 in it, a couple of Supras, a Speed6, and all sorts of other cars. Just a nice group to get together and shoot shit with, nice and laid back.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Trevor for bringing attention to this event that is also occurring weekly. it was a nice turn out. met some cool guys and chit chanted, I left when the shit storm of Hondas showed up lol. I hope to see some vintage euro's(2002,e21,e12,e9,e30,e28s.) show up :D and crash the Honda party. R3v that's some of you guys!! why did you leave me by my self? behind enemy line :(
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Brilliantrot 318is; 03-17-2012, 08:04 PM.
            Transaction Feedback: -click here
            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

So it is that time again... Tomorrow starts at 8:00 AM and goes until about 11:00 AM. As always it would be nice to see a few other BMWs. Come on out everybody!
              sigpic

Comment

Bump... Sounds like it should not be raining tomorrow and there should be a good showing of all sorts of cars. As usual the meet starts and 8:00 AM and goes until about 11:00 AM. Come on out everybody.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm down.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Who else? Austin, Josh, Geno?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

It is that time again.. If you are awake reading this you should be thinking about heading out to Cascade Cars and Coffee. Hope to see you there!

Sent from my Sprint Photon, any spelling mistakes are the phones fault
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks like it could be nice today... I just washed my car and I will be heading out soon. If you are up early enough to be reading this while it is at the top of the page you should be thinking about heading out yourself! Hope to see you all there!
                        sigpic

Comment

Who is down to go tomorrow morning? Because I am! Probably going to wash the car today to make it look all nice shiny :D
                          '91 318is

Comment

I probably will.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                              I probably will.
                              Sweet!
                              '91 318is

Comment

Working...
                              X