New to the site, need help. I gotta nice old 84 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the site, need help. I gotta nice old 84 318i

Hey there everyone, im new to the site. I dont really no how to navigate on here, but i got a few questions. I really wanna put in wrench time on my e30 but i dont have the means or the knowledge to do so. Hope to hear back and I hope im putting this in the correct fourm, thanks a lot.
    -Nick

Hi. Just spend some time on hear and read everything and use the search feature and you should be good.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

If im in need of some parts, where is a good place to look on here? im close to portland.

Comment

For big stuff, check this regional forum. For small things that are cheap to ship, check the main for sale section. Lots of lightly used parts for good deals there.

Sucks not having a place to work, dunnit? I feel your pain.
        -Peter
        '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
        '91 318is slicktop project
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

Yo Habla, you're located in the couve? And I have a 2 car garage with only my car in it but sadly no tools... :(
          so if i was looking for a nice m20 or something, look at the regional? and what about certain setups? thanks for your input i really appreciate it. I have been wanting to get my little car set up for a while now.

Comment

welcome,

If you dont want to spend much money on suspension and want a low, adjustable, here is a group buy http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=210303

Make sure to do some research before you ask some question, that way people wouldnt be mean.

There are lots of people live around you, and everyone likes to help out each other, in your area " LuckyHenriksen " usually have lots of parts,

best prices for new parts, are from Blunt Tech. [Steve]

here is a link for all the stores that sells e30 parts

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
            http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
            Few pictures:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

I tend to have quite a bit of E30 parts at the shop, as well as other things. And if you need someone to do your wrenching for you I can hook you up ;)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Hey lucky, what kinda parts you got down that way? im in need of a few interior pieces as well as a nice running m20 or something. got a few more questions...
                message me if you want. -Nick

Comment

Originally posted by SketchyRex View Post
                  Yo Habla, you're located in the couve? And I have a 2 car garage with only my car in it but sadly no tools... :(
                  so if i was looking for a nice m20 or something, look at the regional? and what about certain setups? thanks for your input i really appreciate it. I have been wanting to get my little car set up for a while now.
                  Yeah man, I'm in Hazel Dell. 2-car garage, eh?
                  What are you doing in that garage this summer?! :nice:

Even if it looks like shit, it's still fun to drive! Get it going!

-Peter
                  -Peter
                  '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                  '91 318is slicktop project
                  '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                  '00 Tundra

Comment

If you need to buy parts locally I suggest Bartosh Import Auto Parts, they're off of .. Grand I think in Vancouver, down the road from Crosley lanes. Better prices than any other auto shop and I've never been shipped or steered incorrectly on parts I purchased from them. In fact, when you factor in shipping they're about the same as buying online.
                    Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

If you need a new exhaust for that m10, I have one that is virtually new. Had it on the kids car for a couple thousand miles if that. OEM Bosal unit. Take it to an exhaust guy for install, no tools required.
                      sigpic
                      84 323i

Comment

My buddy has an M20B25 in this E34 he is parting out.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Be sure to attend the E30 Picnic in Spanaway on June 24. Lots of E30 parts for sale.

Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                          www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

What's up Nick? Welcome to R3v dude! I'm also a local to Vancouver. Hit me up sometime

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

+1
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                              X