Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest Car Insurance with Clean Driving Record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest Car Insurance with Clean Driving Record?

If you are in the northwest and have a clean driving record, how much is considered as the best bang for the buck for a state minimum liability insurance on a ten years old stock sedan?

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
    If you are in the northwest and have a clean driving record, how much is considered as the best bang for the buck for a state minimum liability insurance on a ten years old stock sedan?
    I could be around 70 bucks for two cars at 500.deductibles
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I need to find a new insurance company...$270 for liability is bullshit.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

^
        Yikes.
        sigpic

Comment

$120 for 6 months with geico. Clean driving record.

Whoops didnt see your doing it for a 10 year old car. Mines a 91'

Comment

Are we quoting 6 months?

I have 1 point and some worthless stuff like a seatbelt ticket and license suspension...

So I dont get good driver, and my 6 month 2 car rate is less than 300, or 48 a month.

at infinity

Infinity Insurance provides a wide range of coverage options for you, your automobile, your business, or your home. Get a free online insurance quote today!

so yours should be much lower than that. something like 38

edit thats a great rate. For me, geico was more than 100 more for 6 months than infinity.

Comment

as a second driver i pay $500 a year for simple liability.

sooo...
              Originally posted by Jboss12 View Post
              $120 for 6 months with geico. Clean driving record.

That's on my 91' though
              damn thats a good price.
              1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

Comment

Yeah after calling a few insurance companies I just decided to go with geico. It's bare minimum. The coverage is 25k/50k bodily injury and Property damage 10k

Comment

ya you can lower it to 15 30 and 5k.

It should be noted as we compare rates, that seattle residents have some of the highest rates in the us.

Comment

Age will play a huge factor in how much you pay also......
                    Originally posted by payney8
                    We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

ya totally, once youre over 25 it goes way down, and it keeps going down as you get older and older.

Comment

For my e30 i pay $160 for 6 months but i got basic liability and also added theft, vandelism, uninsured motorist... Farmers

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

I heard they have different rate for different part of town such as zip code or something to do with the demographic and accident rate of the certain area, despite your age and clean driving record as a sole variant.

Without going through the hassle of obtaining public records, which area has the lowest / highest rates in the northwest,
                          Is it true that if your car is registered in a high density populated area, your insurance rate will be higher than the other small towns ?

On the other hand, we don't want to be hassled or taken advantage of too much by having the lowest rate if God forbid we end up being the one who cause the accident, unintentionally.

Given you have a spotless record and did all your due diligence, have you had that kind of issue with them?

Comment

I heard they have different rate for different part of town such as zip code or something to do with the demographic and accident rate of the certain area, despite your age and clean driving record as a sole variant.

Without going through the hassle of obtaining public records, which area has the lowest / highest rates in the northwest,
                            Is it true that if your car is registered in a high density populated area, your insurance rate will be higher than the other small towns ?

On the other hand, we don't want to be hassled or taken advantage of too much by having the lowest rate if God forbid we end up being the one who cause the accident, unintentionally.

Given you have a spotless record and did all your due diligence, have you had that kind of issue with them?
                            That and your FICO score depending on who is covering you.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

They do base it on zip code as well. I moved from downtown Portland to an affluent suburb and my rates went up. The cars in the area are more expensive and thus
                              more expensive to fix should it hit one.

If any of you have parents that are/were in the military, get USAA insurance. Way cheaper.
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                              X