just picked these up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BBDirtbiking
    replied
    Originally posted by tonytony
    I thought about doing that for awhile but it was just too much of a pain, so i'm just gonna get 5x120 adapters instead.
    Can you post the adapters you are getting? Everything I find are combination GIANT spacers.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    i'm thinking of running 205/45/16 tires, what do you guys think too much stretch, perfect? I'm not trying to rub fenders here, but also dont wanna be hella stretched. Also the wheels aren't perfect but i'm going to run them as is if i can get my car rolling for the e30 picnic. Maybe just repaint and polish the lip, bonze, gold, black?

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Style 5's always look good on e30's

    Leave a comment:


  • Martin C.
    replied
    I hate you!! (not really, just jeallous of the good looking wheels)

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    I thought about doing that for awhile but it was just too much of a pain, so i'm just gonna get 5x120 adapters instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • BBDirtbiking
    replied
    I am going to try and score the exact same style for my car in the future. Probably re-fill land re-drill to 4x100.

    $100 is a good pic, I generally see them priced for double of that.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by tonytony
    Except youll be the better looking twin haha
    After today, maybe! Have something in the works...

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    I have a set on my red E30. We can be twins :)
    Except youll be the better looking twin haha

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Im jealous

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Great deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • !AjHoWzA!
    replied
    Sweet! Those wheels are awesome on an E30! Good purchase

    Leave a comment:


  • Dussen
    replied
    If I'm not mistaken those cam stock on the E38's. Good grab for $100.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I have a set on my red E30. We can be twins :)

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Those look great on E30s.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Good deal. From what I have seen they are either Fundo or BBS

    Leave a comment:

Working...