Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade black leather sport interior for cloth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade black leather sport interior for cloth?

Does anyone have a set of nice cloth sport seats they'd like to trade for black leather sports?

Mine are nice. No rips. They are non-heated. All the levers work. The door cards are very nice. I can include a new liter of Lexol leather conditioner if you want it.

I just don't want tan or something super cruddy unless you made me an offer I just can't live without. :)

Maybe something like these:

For these:

Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

you should just sell me your front seats :)

Comment

I love my black leather interior, but those cloth ones are suuuuuuper comfy.
      sigpic

Comment

Would you want to make a custom cloth middle pieces in your seats? if so, PM me.

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
        http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
        Few pictures:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
          you should just sell me your front seats :)
          I suppose I could just sell it all including the door cards. What's it all go for? 700?

Originally posted by Den_k321 View Post
          Would you want to make a custom cloth middle pieces in your seats? if so, PM me.
          No, I want full cloth. I could just swap the covers. That'd be easier to ship if someone wanted to swap who isn't local.
          Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
            I suppose I could just sell it all including the door cards. What's it all go for? 700?
            At least. Of course I have a sedan and so personally only have use for the fronts, but I'd think that you can get more if you split it up anyway especially considering how mint everything is. If it was me I'd probably look for 200 for the complete cards, 150-200 for the back seat and 400 for the fronts assuming mechanically they are up to snuff.

Comment

Working...
            X