Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, I just got back from the shop. I spent six hours today cleaning it up so we're ready to rock tomorrow.

A couple notes:

- The road isn't labeled NW Plastics Drive, it's labeled "Farm Park Drive" but google doesn't recognize that name. I'll give some quick directions from 26 west right now:

1. Take the Cornelius Pass North exit off 26 south, this will put you on Cornelius Pass heading North (no shit).
    2. Turn left at the light onto West Union, it's not very far off the exit.
    3. Turn right on the road before the little white church, Dick Rd. (yes, these directions are real)
    4. Turn right onto Farm Park Dr., it's the last road before the road turns to pavement.
    5. Go all the way down the road, you'll see the shop and all the green Barkdusters trucks parked beside it.

- Farm Park Dr. is short and mostly gravel. Go slow and avoid the potholes and you'll be fine. Our lot the shop sits on is asphalt.

- If anyone gets lost or needs directions, call my cell at 503-380-5806.

Comment

I have to work today so no dice for me. :(

have fun guys..
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I'll be there around 6:30 - I have to work today. Annnd I forgot my damn wrenching clothes :(

Hopefully you guys will have figured out how to change hubs quickly after doing them on James' car ;)
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Have fun guys...

Comment

I'll head up soon in the taurus and park it out of the way of the other cars so it doesnt ruin any pictures. I'll throw some beers in the cooler, and should be there around 3:30 (when is everyone planning on showing up?), I just want to take some pics and look at everybody's cars. Hope I dont get too much heat for not bringing the e30 but in its current condition I wouldn't take it to mcdonalds let alone hillsboro.

KenCopper: I may not be able to hang out till you show up, I'll put the front seats in my car in case I am around long enough. I'll prob be keeping my rear.

Comment

pictures

thanks for having me fellas. wish I could have stayed longer but my girlfriend's son has a short attention span. heres some pics, i have them all in high res if you want any.
              Attached Files

Comment

continued...
                Attached Files

Comment

More pics or you're all banned. If I can't make it, I have to live vicariously through all of you.

Comment

Hey look, its my rooomates car
                    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

too bad you couldn't make it Kruzen, 9+ hours of wrenching and frustration...... overall a good turn out, i enjoyed it. thanks again JOey, i wish my gf vacumed my car :bow: JOey

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                        too bad you couldn't make it Kruzen, 9+ hours of wrenching and frustration...... overall a good turn out, i enjoyed it. thanks again JOey, i wish my gf vacumed my car :bow: JOey

i actually didn't do anything today but browse the web and play guitar, i should've hitched a ride with someone.

My car gets out of the body shop sometime this week, apparantly teh body work is done and i dropped off the bumper to be primed and painted on saturday. So it should all be done in the next few days.
                        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                          haha

Comment

good times good times, it was nice meeting some of you guys :)
                            sigpic

Comment

Here are the pictures that BTM/BenDASHDASH/Ben/Abraham (This is one person with 4 nicknames) took.

Our first stop was the gas station, as h0lmes was unprepared with fuel, and I decided to topoff my tank with a whopping 2.5 gallons of petrol.

Derek/Darkwing then decided to show off his massive griots/hitler/martha stewart cleaning collection, complete with carrying bag!

Derek hydroplaning past us at a speed of 400mph, going backwards, and not looking at the road!

Damn, just look at that nice clean shop, nothing spilled on the floor...wow..amazing...for now...

Joey creating a sign for those people who cannot understand simple english/directions

Mot showing off his OEM Home Depot hood shock

Derek showing off the 89 325iS Front-Hover-System

Sideshot of the garage, about 1 hour after arrival

Getting ready to replace Optimus517s' Timing belt and waterpump

Derek attempting to replace his shift lever with a UUC SSK, only to first install it backwards :D

Me holding the brake so Mot can undo his wheel lugs lol

Mot conducting precise adjustments to his front suspension/brakes

Half way through OptimusP517s' Timing belt/waterpump install

Two of the hardest working people at the meet, damn they kept those seats warm.

Derek detailing his car, afterall, with the massive downpours of rain, that car can NEVER be left dirty, its the Griots..TM...way!

Joey's GF doing all the work as he sits doing nothing (lucky sob!)

Ken and Mots dad going belts on Ken's 318i

My Car, featuring similar hover technologies as Dereks 89!

Tony reinstalling his right rear wheel after realzing that 3 wheel drive is not FULLLLL RAAAZEEEE enough!

Me verifying that my car still has an engine!

My engine bay, with me underneith it somewhere

Another shot of the garage, nearing the end (Lots of cars parked outside, didn't have time to out and look at any, but an S50 E30 M3, M Roadster, and E39 M5 did show up)

Another shot

I now officially have a r3vlimited sticker on my car!, Proud moment people

Mot, h0lmes, Joey, Tony, and Edris/Optimus

Derek R3Vliminating his car

This is how I roll

Thats it, you can checkout all the photos here

http://www.scchosting.com/e30/meets/1-29-06/

HUGE thanks to Joey for the AWESOME location, great place to work on cars, only makes me wish I had a similar setup!

Comment

Wow, I almost wish I could have made it. :P
                                Kilted Photowench of Justice

Comment

Working...
                                X