FS: 1989 325i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tunethtmkII
    replied
    waiting on pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    Originally posted by brutus87
    Im working on it! lol
    Thank you for your help with the M20 stuff, car runs like a champ again!
    You're very welcome, but real talk the wife wants another E30. I'm so seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    You need your own for sale sub-forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Im working on it! lol
    Thank you for your help with the M20 stuff, car runs like a champ again!

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    Gotta start posting these pictures bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    started a topic FS: 1989 325i

    FS: 1989 325i

    I am clearing out some much needed space. Picked up this 1989 325i to fix, but I need the space more than the car. Perfect for a PRO 3 shell or daily beater. Wont start, but swamped with other projects. It is an auto, waiting for a 5 speed swap. Interior is pretty clean. Asking 950 OBO. Thanks.






    Last edited by brutus87; 07-20-2012, 09:42 PM.
Working...