FS: 1989 325i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brutus87
    replied
    Bump!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sideways
    replied
    Sell me the rear bumper trim.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Thanks Kevin.

    glad you and my dad are happy with the sale.
    that e34 needs just a few things to be a great car.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I saw this car on CL before you had bought it

    Is it the starter or not? Cause when I had my flywheel in the wrong way it would start fine, just grinded really bad

    That said.. I have a spare starter lying around :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Damn. I wish I could pick this up for everything I need off it! Sell it to Lucky!

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen
    Pics? Is this a total pile of shit or what
    No, it's not a pile. The starter has some hit marks on it and the flex plate might require replacement along with the starter. Bumper and body trim can be had cheaply, rear left valence is dented but nothing a guy on Craigslist would notice. The interior is flawless. My guess is Lucky could probably make some money on it. Worth a look folks, the E34 his Dad sold me is pretty legit.

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    That would be truth (and this isn't thread crapping, the Forever Alone" guy is thread crapping) since apparantly We're here, We're Bronzit! Get used to it! is the way my repution is going. Why automatic again? I'm going to be checking out the 525 as well that you got sitting there. All of these cars amuse me.

    IF my children broke down as often as my BMW I'd be be as reliable as a Swiss Watch. Bottom line, free bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • AustinK425
    replied
    if doesnt sell might be interested

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Want. Need to dig through the couch cushions for change....

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Ken, you have to pick this car up tomorrow, you can have a bronze trifecta!

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    Originally posted by brutus87
    Pics up.
    Me too.


    Jesus I crack myself up.

    Originally posted by brutus87
    Gotta keep the BMW fund going!
    You buy and sell to level out lol, or else one ends up forever alone.

    Because of the "Forever Alone"
    Last edited by nny403; 07-20-2012, 10:06 PM. Reason: Because I am Goose

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Pics up.

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    Interested ;-)

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith M
    You need your own for sale sub-forum.

    Gotta keep the BMW fund going!
    You buy and sell to level out lol, or else one ends up forever alone.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Pics? Is this a total pile of shit or what

    Leave a comment:

Working...