FS: 1989 325i
Collapse
X
-
Thanks Kevin.
glad you and my dad are happy with the sale.
that e34 needs just a few things to be a great car.Leave a comment:
-
I saw this car on CL before you had bought it
Is it the starter or not? Cause when I had my flywheel in the wrong way it would start fine, just grinded really bad
That said.. I have a spare starter lying around :)Leave a comment:
-
Damn. I wish I could pick this up for everything I need off it! Sell it to Lucky!Leave a comment:
-
No, it's not a pile. The starter has some hit marks on it and the flex plate might require replacement along with the starter. Bumper and body trim can be had cheaply, rear left valence is dented but nothing a guy on Craigslist would notice. The interior is flawless. My guess is Lucky could probably make some money on it. Worth a look folks, the E34 his Dad sold me is pretty legit.Leave a comment:
-
That would be truth (and this isn't thread crapping, the Forever Alone" guy is thread crapping) since apparantly We're here, We're Bronzit! Get used to it! is the way my repution is going. Why automatic again? I'm going to be checking out the 525 as well that you got sitting there. All of these cars amuse me.
IF my children broke down as often as my BMW I'd be be as reliable as a Swiss Watch. Bottom line, free bump.Leave a comment:
-
Ken, you have to pick this car up tomorrow, you can have a bronze trifecta!Leave a comment:
-
Me too.

Jesus I crack myself up.

Because of the "Forever Alone"Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: