Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RENT me your GARAGE

r3v,

I really need to bring my car out here to continue to work on it and drive it before the weather turns to shit. I don't wanna keep it outside. I am having a hard time finding storage space on the cheap.

I need indoor space in or around Seattle

I don't care if it is a little ways out of the city as long as I can take a bus there.

Let me know if you have space or know someone or somewhere with space. I really don't care where it is. North seattle, sammamish, Bainbridge, port townsend. Whatever is cheap and dry. Thanks guys!!:)

seriously? a lot of us keep our cars out in the rain. mines covered parking, but there is no standing water to cause an issue with rust. what are you worried about? its not hard to find someone local, and ask if they could help with small projects. thats how you meet people.

sigpic

Comment

go door to door in your neighborhood. I scored a two bay barn for $65/month for a year.

Comment

That is not going to happen in Seattle ^^

Amazing $$
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
          That is not going to happen in Seattle ^^

Amazing $$
          yeah, exactly

and you dont get any rust leaving it out all winter? im just paranoid:|

Comment

you don't get any rust at all leaving it outside.

in fact, you can have a rust spot, and lo and behold, it STAYS THE SAME for years...

Now, the paint oxidizes eventually, and moss grows on everything
            (especially the window rubber)
            and you'll need 2 sets of wipers and 6 pairs of sunglasses a year
            (because the sun comes out 6 times)
            but nothing else really happens.

Try it.

No, on second thought, don't try it. There are too many people here already.

Your car will rust apart in 3 days, and the crackheads will steal the battery cable
            for recycling.

t
            now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post

Your car will rust apart in 3 days, and the crackheads will steal the battery cable
              for recycling.

t

No salted roads in the winter mean little rust. Moss growth is a whole different matter.

Comment

rofl

alright well that sure opens things up...

I still need to find space though.. Should be pretty easy to just find a parking spot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post

No salted roads in the winter mean little rust. Moss growth is a whole different matter.
                  They started using the chemical salt imitation around here a number of years ago. :down:
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

They don't down here. Just gravel. So thankful I have a POS to drive this winter...
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

How long are you looking to keep it out in WA?
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I will be bring it out here within the next couple months and then I will need storage for atleast a few months. Maybe a long term lease. It really depends on the situation and what Kind of work I have next summer.

Comment

Working...
                        X