2012 BMW Wallpaper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rennis
    replied
    In for version where lucky has a colormatched IS lip.

    (Do it!!!)

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    in for nude calendar

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    In4cal

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    In for photo shoot for 2013 calendar

    Samesies.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Twelvizm
    I'll look into putting together a calendar. Stay tuned.......
    That would be rad! Means a have a while to get my car together...

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    In for photo shoot for 2013 calendar

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    I'll look into putting together a calendar. Stay tuned.......

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    My B-day is August. But, I can take August since it's the 12th month and my car is Alpinweiss.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Adam! Dude you should make a calendar with just us locals as photos. I would totally buy that shit. Dibs on August. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Looks good, thanks for the new background! Needs more E30 :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    started a topic 2012 BMW Wallpaper

    2012 BMW Wallpaper

    Here's a collage of some of the BMWs that I shot this year. Enjoy!



    Full resolution image (2560 x 1600) here:


    If you'd like to see more, visit my BMW Flickr set here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/twelviz...7631684199568/

    :woowoo:
    Last edited by Twelvizm; 10-03-2012, 09:46 AM.
Working...