2012 BMW Wallpaper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cbouchez
    replied
    very nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • SeatownE30
    replied
    Set as background! thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    My car is orange, I want October ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    Black cars in a field of orange and red fallen tree leaves for October.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen
    Thats usually my job ;)
    If I'm going, you are definitely going!

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by Twelvizm
    It was weird being around my E21 people and being the only asshole with an E30. :)
    Thats usually my job ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    Oooh, some newjack is gunna get his feeling hurt. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Fuck........definitely doing this. I've got time to stick a new heart in my E30 and out run all you old farts with your automatics

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    Why it's worth driving all the way down to NorCal.

    http://goo.gl/maps/pPSWH

    http://goo.gl/maps/WMOZC

    http://goo.gl/maps/agN3l

    http://goo.gl/maps/kusZq

    It's like a driving theme park.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    Older is better. E28 could work. But, it really has to be able to hang in the twists. Honestly the M5 was having a hard time keeping up with most the E21s.

    http://goo.gl/maps/nZhdP

    And those 25 mph turns are banked. Prolly the best roads I've ever driven on. All the corners are marked with oversized speed signs too. That way you can accurately judge what speed you want to take each corner. Beautiful country too. Epic, epic, epic. Seriously, epic.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Jesus Christ, that thing is tits. I will definitely be there next year. Maybe I will have something cool to bring (E21 323, E24 or some sort, etc) rather then my POS E30 or the "elitist" E34.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    It was weird being around my E21 people and being the only asshole with an E30. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied




    I'm not aggregating when I say this is the best BMW I've seen in person. Showroom fresh and the owner wasn't afraid to flog it.





    FYI, the next time the PNWBB says we're meeting up, you show up. Real men shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    If you came out for E21 shit, you'd know the secret squirrel shit. #eldersson

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    It's owned by a former Alpina West/Hardy and Beck tech. Great guy, pristine car. He has some special E21 that I would gladly trade my 323 Baur for.

    Leave a comment:

Working...