For Sale: M54B30 $SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
    Not really. Everything that fits an M50 fits this motor. I have 230whp on mine with Megasquirt. Check it: www.m54megasquirt3.blogspot.com

At the last dyno day I was at it owned both the S50 and S52 cars that it ran against.
    Is the oil pan a huge issue? I remeber you fabbing something up...I have been reading your thread and thinking of pulling the trigger in this thing...

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
    Ok. Last ditch effort to sell this locally, instead of shipping it. I would much rather have a handful of cash than deal with PayPal.

$400 delivered in the Portland area. $450 delivered to Seattle area!

Hit me up
    Text inbound...
    - Greg
    α Team Founding Member
    1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
    2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by gergpez View Post
      Is the oil pan a huge issue? I remeber you fabbing something up...I have been reading your thread and thinking of pulling the trigger in this thing...

Text inbound...
      No. The e34 oil pan fits the block just fine but there is no OEM oil pickup that will fit this motor and the e34 pan. The e34 pickup doesn't fit because the oil pump is designed differently to become more of a stressed-member.

Bottom line is that it took me about 30 minutes to fabricate a pickup to fit the e34 pan by modifying the M54 pickup.

Comment

sold!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Congratulations!!!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
          X