X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
    Erik is right, the only way Euro bumpers look better than plastics is when they are accompanied by a full mtech1 kit. The lack of rear valence and weird ass front valences make them look awkward as hell. There are cases where they can look good with Euros and no Mtech kit, but they are rare and still don't look better than a clean plastic bump'd car.

Erik, I'm sorry that you didn't have this posted about ten days ago. I just bought an e30 as a swap car, and it would have been nice to just grab yours and swap driveline/other good bits to another car. Good luck... I'm sure it won't take you long to sell. If it runs as well and has other nice parts as you make it out to be, I'm sure you won't have any problems. Some compression numbers would really help show the engine is still good and it is really easy to do. I'd be happy to loan you my compression tester to help you out.

Edit: Is this the car you were in when I saw you at the Kirkland Costco a while back? (I hope this is the right Erik)
    Different strokes for different folks.

Compression test I did before I buttoned up the HG job was all within 5 psi. It's been awhile (2 years?) but if I'm not mistaken 185 +/- 5. I might be thinking for another motor though. Like I said it's been awhile since I've even seen the car.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    damn, what a steal. this will probably be gone before the weekend is over

Leave a comment:

• Den_k321
    replied
    dang!! this sux!! dont sell the car, just go find some other job to make more money on the side!!

Leave a comment:

• Sparkle'
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
    Edit: Is this the car you were in when I saw you at the Kirkland Costco a while back? (I hope this is the right Erik)
    Yup, this is the car, I was with him.

Leave a comment:

• AirplaneBuilder
    replied
    Sorry you have to sell your car man, i hope a true enthusiast grabs this thing from you and that it doesnt end up in the hands of a 17 year old who will put civic wheels and halo rings on it...

Leave a comment:

• TwoJ's
    replied
    Erik is right, the only way Euro bumpers look better than plastics is when they are accompanied by a full mtech1 kit. The lack of rear valence and weird ass front valences make them look awkward as hell. There are cases where they can look good with Euros and no Mtech kit, but they are rare and still don't look better than a clean plastic bump'd car.

Erik, I'm sorry that you didn't have this posted about ten days ago. I just bought an e30 as a swap car, and it would have been nice to just grab yours and swap driveline/other good bits to another car. Good luck... I'm sure it won't take you long to sell. If it runs as well and has other nice parts as you make it out to be, I'm sure you won't have any problems. Some compression numbers would really help show the engine is still good and it is really easy to do. I'd be happy to loan you my compression tester to help you out.

Leave a comment:

• brutus87
    replied
    GLWS

Should sell quick with that S50.

Leave a comment:

• Habla
    replied
    euros >> all

classic ain't plastic

Leave a comment:

• ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
    Metal > plastic

Precisely.

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
    For shame.
    Metal > plastic

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
    For shame.
    Haha I agree, but only a full MT1 would suffice for me. How rare/hard to find that is... :(

Leave a comment:

• BlapBlap
    replied
    You sir have a pm.

Leave a comment:

• Henna30
    replied
    Erik!!! Nooooo!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik View Post
    S50 is the best part. Along with the really clean interior. Euro bumpers are overrated. They are gone, I was going to do a plastic bumper swap anyway.

For shame.

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    S50 is the best part. Along with the really clean interior. Euro bumpers are overrated. They are gone, I was going to do a plastic bumper swap anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X