Hey Fagssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
    So your going to be up in my neighborhood eh? Was that you I hanged out with when I went down there?
    nope! wasnt me.
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I'll make the trip up.
      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
        I'll make the trip up.
        Awesome. Lets try to make things happen friday night.
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Lets do this.
          -Andy

Comment

Hmmmm Where the fuck are you kicking it?? I'll drive my POS truck over there and chill.
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              Hmmmm Where the fuck are you kicking it?? I'll drive my POS truck over there and chill.
              We will be staying with Curt and Stephen. Don't remember exactly where that is. But we will be there Thursday night and going to Portland on Friday at noon then we will be back in Seattle on Saturday at like 3pm

Taylor

Comment

What up secksys? Hope you guys make can it out to Joey's... We have a decent group coming out tonight!
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                X