How to get mint condition E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get mint condition E30's

So over here in Spokane I drove by this guy's house that is on the outskirts of town. From only the road, I saw 3 perfect looking E30's! One was a late model alpine Convertible which is exactly what I'm looking for! I also saw many older Mercedes and some Volkswagens. Most of them are in pretty nice condition. I really wanted to go knock on his door and offer him some cash, but I was too scared because there are ATLEAST 6 signs all around his property that say "Cars not for sale" and "No tresspassing".
    I pulled up his address on google maps and this is what The aerial view shows. His house is at the top, then in his yard there are a hundred cars. the most sketch thing is the shop he has. Its huge and has a bunch of semi-trucks backed up to it.
    So my question is..... how the heck should I approach him? I mean its a freakin perfect car! (at least it looks that way)
    Attached Files

89 Sedan

Show up with cash for the car and if he slams the door in your face at least you tried!

-NICK

Comment

I'd go to his door and play dumb, say you just bought a e30 and you are looking to have some work done on it and you just happen to pass by his shop that has a couple e30 in front of it, see what his story is. then improvise

good luck
      Transaction Feedback: -click here
      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

That's a lot of cars! Wait for someone to pull out of his house and meet them at a store or gas station. Lol. Kinda stocking. Just walk up to the door. He won't shoot you.

Comment

I like the idea about playing stupid. I might not even have to try very hard! lol

89 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Def30 View Post
            I like the idea about playing stupid. I might not even have to try very hard! lol
            You'd be a natural at it Dan haha!

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Originally posted by Def30 View Post
              there are ATLEAST 6 signs all around his property that say "Cars not for sale" and "No tresspassing".

Seems pretty obvious to me.

I know what I'd do if you showed up uninvited (trespassed) and offered me money for a car that I have clearly already told you via "ATLEAST 6 signs" is not for sale....

The guy doesn't want you there, and his cars are not for sale. Leave him the fuck alone.

Comment

I'd just leave a note with your phone number

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                Seems pretty obvious to me.

I know what I'd do if you showed up uninvited (trespassed) and offered me money for a car that I have clearly already told you via "ATLEAST 6 signs" is not for sale....

The guy doesn't want you there, and his cars are not for sale. Leave him the fuck alone.
                We aint in the south.

Comment

Report him to the city for all his junk cars leaking oil into the ground then he will get fined and they will make him clean up his lot. He will then have to sell off the cars then you can buy the one you want.

But really you should just leave the guy alone.
                  Last edited by 10Toes; 04-30-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I would hate to be this guy's neighbor.... sweet junkyard dude.

Flying over Spokane, there are a high number of houses that look like this from the air. Some people really like owning 20 or 30 junk cars.

Comment

"How to get mint condition E30's"

Take it apart
                      repair/replace everything if neccessary.
                      Put it back together.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                        Report him to the city for all his junk cars leaking oil into the ground then he will get fined and they will make him clean up his lot. He will then have to sell off the cars then you can buy the one you want.

what a dick move but funny

Comment

Everything's for sale!
                          My Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post

LOL Plausible, I guess...
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                              I'd just leave a note with your phone number

We aint in the south.
                              Spokane is pretty damn close.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                              X