No announcement yet.

How to get mint condition E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I can't say I've ever resorted to actually arial viewing the dudes house, but I believe that place belongs to a guy that races BMWs and is/was in PRO3. I went to school with his son. He's probably not selling because he's using the cars for parts, not because they are mint running E30's that he is letting rot.

Or it's a different guy.
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
      So, I can't say I've ever resorted to actually arial viewing the dudes house, but I believe that place belongs to a guy that races BMWs and is/was in PRO3. I went to school with his son. He's probably not selling because he's using the cars for parts, not because they are mint running E30's that he is letting rot.

Or it's a different guy.
      You bastards actually drove me to being a creeper. It's been about 7 years, but I went looking for the house that I thought was his via google earth, and I can't find anything in the area I was looking that looks like the shot you posted. So it's probably not the guy I'm thinking of, but that doesn't mean it isn't a guy with a legitimate reason for having BMWs parked in his yard. Instead of approaching looking to buy, you could approach him wanting to talk about BMWs and E30's. If you develop a relationship with the dude he might be willing to share with you. Or, leave him alone :)

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Show up in your e30. Knock on the door, and ask him if he has a minute for you to pick his brain about the alpina. Build a rapport with him before you test the waters to see if anything is for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
          Show up in your e30. Knock on the door, and ask him if he has a minute for you to pick his brain about the alpina. Build a rapport with him before you test the waters to see if anything is for sale.
          haha why do you think OP is so interested in this guys car?!?! or any e30 right now..

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

I'll sell you mine;)
            Originally posted by codyep3
            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
            2010 F650gs twin
            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Pull out gun, rob, drive away with minty freshness, profit.
              Gangster rap coincidentally happened to make me do "it"

Comment

...there are ATLEAST 6 signs all around his property that say "Cars not for sale" and "No tresspassing".
                Try this: Read the sign, do as it says. He probably put it up for a reason. AW Cabs come up all the time. No need to pester someone that specifically asked you not to.

Comment

Just be yourself AND date his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
                    Just be yourself AND date his daughter.
                    1. Buy yourself some cheap ass rust bucket of an E30 to pick her up in.

2. Tell him some story about how your Dad used to have one, before he died. You won't drive anything but an E30 because of that, but sadly you can only afford the rust bucket since every other E30 cost 10 grand.

3. Bonus if, while helping his daughter into your car, she cuts herself on some rusty hole in the floor boards. You might want to verify current Tinnitus shots prior to the bonus move.

4. ???

5. Late Model E30 vert is yours.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                      Tinnitus
                      The ringing in my ears tells me you meant Tetanus.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                        The ringing in my ears tells me you meant Tetanus.
                        Quite right. I was apparently a little quick with the auto correct :)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AirplaneBuilder View Post
                          haha why do you think OP is so interested in this guys car?!?! or any e30 right now..

I thought he was trying to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                            I'd just leave a note with your phone number

We aint in the south.

G'damn hippies.

Comment

Know a good BMW service tech !

He bought it used in 1994, now mine !
                              Attached Files
                              it's just a ETA !

Comment